CE Tank LF Early Morn or Weekend Guild

Hi, my name is Quazii and I’ve been tanking ever since Legion.

My highest achievement includes raid leading a Top 50 OCE CE Guild, as well as placing US Top 100 amongst M+ tanks. Happy to provide logs, or POV videos on request (:

Outside of being a Twitch Partner and YouTube Partner focused on Mythic+, I enjoy experiencing the raid content every tier.

I recently moved all my characters from OCE to Tichondrius, because I made so many NA friends pugging M+, and hence I am seeking a long-term guild to raid with on Tichondrius.

MY AVAILABLE TIMES

• Any Morning Raids (Mon-Sun): 6AM - 11AM PDT
  • Fri or Sat Night Raids: 7PM - 2AM PDT

Ideally, I like to raid no more than 2 days a week, though very open to raiding just 1 day a week too (I focus a lot on M+ outside of raids). Prefer a a guild who are at least AOTC, and am willing to prog Mythic raids with the right guild as well.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF ME

I know how much trouble it is to organize a roster, and as such you can trust I would always be punctual and early for raids - and in the event, I cannot make it, I will provide ample notice in advance.

I keep all six tank specs geared and can technically bring any of the six tanks to raid - though I prefer to pick my own main if possible.

I am comfortable of speaking and calling stuff on Voice if need be.

I do not stream guild voice chats, nor do i publish youtube videos with guild voice chat recorded out of respect for the guild’s privacy. Just a simple guy, who is no drama and looking to slay some bosses (:

HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME

You can PM me on Discord at Quazii#4189, or PM me on Bnet at Quazii#1392 - I prefer if you reach out on on Discord though, I respond way faster there.

Alternatively, leave your Bnet or Discord here, happy to reach out to you.

bump, still looking (:

If your raid times ever change, I’d sell what’s left of my soul to have you in our guild <3

still looking bump

As in THE quazii?!