CE raider LF guild for next tier

Hello, thank you for taking the time to check out my post for looking for a guild. I have been cutting edge since Siege of Orgrimmar and been just about cutting edge every tier. I started serious raiding in Throne of Thunder when I ended the tier with 11/13H back then. I’m looking for a guild that maintains cutting edge and that raids preferably Tues/Wed/Thurs with the hours of 6-10 (CST) but can change the days if convinced. I can also link logs if requested as well.
My plan is to start preparing for the next tier. Along with that, my prefer roles in order are tank > melee dps > range dps > healer. For tanks, I can play all tanks so that won’t be hard to decide. For the others, there a few that I enjoy playing and I have knowledge of them but I rather speak about it to try to find out what will be ideal.

If you have any questions for me, my contact info are:

Bnet – Neowolf#11326

Discord – Neowolf#6703

This is my raid wow history over the years:

I started playing in Wrath and raided both Wrath and Cata but was casual raiding during the time. Pandaria is when I started actual raiding.

Pandaria:

MSV 10 Normal. Joined another guild and only did 3/6 25 H (tanked and dps as a DK)

We progressed on Spirit Kings, almost had it but did not get it. It was going to be their first kill)

HoF 10 Normal (tanked and dps as a DK)

ToES 10 3/4 and then joined with that same guild and killed Sha of Fear on 25 normal (dps as a DK)

Joined another guild did ToT 12/12 Normal and 11/13 H (dps as a DK)

For SoO, joined a guild and got 11/14H

Went horde. Joined another guild to get 14/14H before mythics came out.

Then joined, tanked, and had to raid lead a guild to 5/14H. Guild fell apart after too many people quit because too much work to put in.

Warlords of Draenor:

Played Monk (Healer/DPS)

Went back alliance. Joined with Evidence of Evolution

Got to 6/7M for Highmaul before Blackrock Foundry came out.

7/7M Highmaul (Server First) and 8/10M Blackrock Foundry before Hellfire came out. Guild disbanded.

Went horde. Join with Paradox, who server transferred to Punch Line to Mal’ganis

Joined Game Over, got 13/13M in Hellfire

Legion:

Main Ele/Resto throughout the expansion till Antorus

Got cutting edge for Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor (Got cutting edge after Nighthold release), and Nighthold.

For Tomb of Sargeras, I was in for Mythic KJ prog, I didn’t get the kill before cutting edge ended so I ended up 8/9M

For Antorus, I got cutting edge as a shaman, warrior, dk on multiple split runs.
For Pre-BFA, I was playing and plan on maining a warrior + dk for future split runs.

Battle for Azeroth:

Uldir:

Instead of tanking like I was planning on, I was put on as dps warrior.

I left Game Over for personal reasons at 3/8M.

Joined Symphony of Fire as a blood dk.

I ended up with them at 7/8M.

Battle of Dazar’alor:

Again, was planning on tanking the tier but was put as a dps dk.

I still raided with Symphony of Fire till Mekkatorque was killed.

Left Symphony of Fire and was recruited back to Game Over as a dps/tank hybrid.

Eventually got to tank and got cutting edge as warrior/monk both tanks as well. 9/9M

Eternal Palace:

Maintain tank spot till I got a job that requires me to wake up at 5:30.

Had a talk with officers explaining that I couldn’t raid with their hours anymore.

Right now 3/8M with Ashvane with 3 tank strat 3rd bubble.