CE R Shaman needing a guild!

Hello friends, thanks for clicking here!

My name is Xyzi and I just returned to the game not too long ago after a hiatus whenever Nyalotha came out.

A bit about me: I have been playing since beta whenever I was 12. Over the course of the entire game I have mained many characters but mainly just my rogue, dk, druid, priest, and shaman.

I found raiding in TBC with my rogue and really just played casually until I found HFC in WoD so that’s where I’ll start listing any prevalent raiding experience.

9/12M HFC (first raid tier for me) Also first 2.2K achievement
5/7M EM
3/3H ToV (Later got Chosen :joy:)
10/10H NH (Started to get tired of druid)
6/9M ToS (First tier is Shaman)
12/12M CE Pre Nerf Antorus (World 500ish)

At this point my fiancée told me we were expecting a child and I knew I had to be a bit more casual.

3/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
8/8M CE EP
3/12M Ny’alotha (World 123 Wrathion, 89 Skitra, 450 Maut) Had all 96+ parses when I was raiding, as well as a rank 1 shaman parse

I took a break due to the corruption system being awful, but I am back and actively working on getting over it.

Horde or Ally doesn’t matter, but I would need something at 9CST or later!

Xyzi - Stormrage
Akbutcher#1310 Battle Net
Akbutcher#6535 Discord

Thank you all :heart:

I’ll keep it simple. We need healers.

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We could use a solid Lock for N’zoth…

Still looking!

Greetings Xyzi,

< Undivided > Horde on Area 52.

We are looking for active, fun, social members to join our crew going into Shadowlands. We all have different experience levels and WoW backgrounds / History but one thing we do have in common is we want to build a fantastic community going into the new expansion and beyond.

We are only looking for people that want to be social and have a great time while progressing though, Normal, Heroic and possibly Mythic content.

If this sounds like a great fit for you please feel free to contact us or join discord and hit up the General chat. Hope to hear from you!

Contacts:
BattleNet: Neoramuh#1528, Addictive#1191

Discord: discord . gg/uecxcrz ( Pop in and say hello )

My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858