CE player looking for shadowlands guild

8/9M uldir, 9/9M BFDA, 10/10H EP, CE Nya’Lotha. achieved on multiple toons from across this expansion. also was playing classic and made world 4th MC clear. playing since vanilla usually in US top 200.
Looking for a raid group raiding later than 6:30pm PST mon-friday would prefer even later than that but that is the bare minimum. i can also do late sunday evenings.

looking to get into a solid group going into shadowlands. I plan on playing my Mistweaver into shadowlands currently i have 2 CE geared toons. a shaman and a priest. so ranged, melee, or healer. current Main is resto/bsham 474ilvl

This tier is totally over for me. have my CE and mount, happy to help clear some bosses. but i like to go out and do things in the downtime so not looking for anything super serious until shadowlands where I’d like to push US top 100.

If asked i will always be on time and show up. I schedule my life around raid times. but work will always decide when i come to raid. and sometimes work as late as 6:00pm PST

If you think i might be a good fit, then hit me up on…
Discord: Dan!#7987
BNET: Salty#1866

Hey,

That’s one helluva resume you’ve got. Almost to the point it’s unapproachable. But, I figured I’d give it a shot anyways. We might not be the kind of group you’re looking for, but if you’ve got a few minutes, please check out my recruitment post. My contact info is in there along with our application. If you think we may be a fit, feel free to reach out.

Best of luck finding a home for SL.

Yo milky,

We assembled and raid led a guild from scratch, achieving 9/12M in 9 weeks beginning in mid-june. Now our top players and I have branched off from those we were carrying and are looking for people like you finish out the roster so that we enter shadowlands at full strength. HMU if any questions, we’re paying for server transfers.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-muradin-abyssal-mythic-raiding-guild-sundaymonday-7p-mythic/641255?u=goreface-thunderlord

Hi Milkymonk

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Lets talk.