CE Player LF Home, lvl 60 of all classes

Tell me what you’re needs are, I’m pretty open to playing almost anything and can get raid-ready in a flash once I focus my efforts on my raid main. I am a DPS solely, orange parse on multiple toons/specs since wrath. Past CE experience but truly Non-elitist. I just want to be helpful.

Current top geared specs: Havoc, MM, Frost/Fire, Ret, Balance, Ele Sham, Frost DK, and SPriest.

I have leggos on all with r4 on multiple, have swapped cov’s before 9.1 on a few so they need to get caught up but that will happen while getting it raid-ready. All toons are around 190-200 ilvl currently, just unsure what to main before I focus efforts into one. So help me decide what to main for 9.1 and land yourself a long-term top-tier raider in the process!

Looking for a group that raids no more than 2 days per week, without Friday, Saturday, Sunday raid times. Really looking for an active group that pushes AOTC and at least a couple of mythic bosses each tier.

Reach out to me here, discord (Craize#9218) or bnet (Craize#1849).

Hey Craize! I sent you a discord and in-game mail as well, figured I would reply here too. Check out Hells Heroes. We are looking for a few great players to hit mythic progression. We raid Tues and Thurs, 7pm-10pm realm (Pacific). Currently 1/10 Mythic.