CE Flex Ele/Resto Shaman LF CE guild

Main: Takoshaman-Illidan
Mythic level alts:
Tako-Illidan
Natako-Illidan

My guild current going from weekend morning raiding to more a more hardcore schedule of 4 weekenights. I simply cannot raid that much anymore.

I’m looking for a 2 night a week Horde guild that raids on weekends but I will also consider weekday guilds that start after 8:30CT that doesn’t have a crazy schedule. I’m looking for a guild that has strong leadership that has led through multiple CE tiers.

I have shaman, druid, and hunter(see above for names) available, fully mythic geared, and am open to all roles.

Feel free to respond on here or add my discord/battlenet: Tako#2746(discord) Natako#1832

1 Like

Still looking for options!

1 Like

Hey Tako! We raid on weekdays but hopefully with only a 6 hour week that’ll work for you. We are looking for an ele sham with a resto flex like you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551