CE Experienced Tank LF Raid Team for SL

Okay All,

Here is my spiel…
I have been away from WoW Retail since EP, playing WoW Classic. I am looking to make a return to Retail for SL and I am seeking a new group of fellow neck beards to raid with.

About Me:
I have been raiding and tanking since the release of TBC. During that time I have raided at both a very high level (Sunwell pre 3.0, Server Firsts all T7, Yogg No Guardians, CE Emerald Dream, etc) and at a more casual level yet still delving into mythic content each tier.

What I’m Looking For:

1. Community!!! I can’t stress enough the one thing that playing Classic this past year has made me remember, is just how important the community aspect is to me. I want a group of people that will hang out in Discord while questing and doing dailies. I want to build friendships with the people I am slaying dragons with.
  2. Mythic Progression Raiding. I want a group that is looking to push CE or close to it each tier. CE is not a must but neither is barely getting AOTC. My time is valuable and I want to be with a group that has fun but also knows when to get serious and push progression.
  3. (2 - 3) Raid Nights a Week. Not looking to turn WoW into a full time job. I want a group that is able to get things done on a 8 - 12 hour a week raid schedule.

Availability:
Sunday - Thursday 9:30 PM EST - 2:00 AM EST

If interested in talking further please add Spanks#1861 on BNET and we can chat!

Cheers!

Hello, I tried adding the discord name but said it was wrong. I believe we would be a good fit and would like to chat with you. Add Proph#6588 if interested.

Sorry Prophrage that’s my BNET account name.

Bump it up!!

Hello Spanks,

Pillow Fort is a newly formed guild on Ysera that’s looking to find a few more key members who are interested in **Mythic + progression and Heroic/ Mythic Progression for Shadowlands . Right now we are looking for 1 tank and 4 more dps slots. Our raid times are Thursday and Saturday in the evening at 8 ET until 10:30-11:00 PM. If interested please feel free to message me directly in game or on this post and I can provide additional information. Thank you for your consideration!

We mess around on discord and talk a lot of crap to one another, but definitely take raiding and mythic +'s seriously.

Battletag ID: Holyhow#1277

Discord ID: Holy#8854

lets chat about monk things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey we’re mostly returning players, a bunch of us going from mythic legion into classic and now back to mythic shadowlands. If you’re interested in horde at all take a look, look forward to talking to you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702