CE edition sold out- more copies!

Indeed, people are primarily buying just for the goodies.

1 Like

what else is there to buy it for? That Ragnaros is incredible!

I hope Eb Games Australia has it

me too, I will be stalking their website for the next few days. Will be very disappoint if they don’t have it

i did tweet and ask them https://twitter.com/Fear_GX/status/1128447098309922817

Goes on sale while at work sold out while at work…
also none of those stores even have it listed on there sites that they have it.

1 Like

Really hope they add more to the official Blizzard site. My husband managed to snag one for us but I was going to get one as a christmas present for a friend of mine. :\

Edit: Any idea when Amazon, Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, etc will be putting these up for the US? Apparently you can already order it on Amazon EU.

Will that mount or pet be in Classic? Or bfa only?

In Australia, too?

Have to make the money somewhere.

Edit: Amazon still has BFA CE available111!1! 30 dollars off even.

Hurry up, RUN! :sunglasses:

My local gamestop won’t even carry that kind of stuff after sales of other collectors sets failed so badly here. They barely carry funko pops anymore.

You’re on speaking terms with Ragnoros?

P.S. (whispering) Don’t tell her I said that, please.

the pet in the article is for the anniversary event not the CE box, the mount is current WoW only, and you would not need to own the most current expansion to use it.

I’ll it crow if I’m wrong about this, but guys, think about it. $100 for a box of trinkets… rest assured, everyone who wants one will get one.

really thats all CE boxes are anymore, since you really don’t need a game disc anymore.

1 Like

I don’t have a machine that uses discs anymore.

2 Likes

Could not, and still cannot, log into the blizzard gear store all day. Tried on phone and two different pcs. Also had friends trying…

Got mine like 10 mins after launch :slight_smile:

I am sad I cannot purchase this. I am a hardcore fan but unfortunately also work.

1 Like

Happy for release but more so disappointed because I cant order this. Super bogus. Did you limit to one? Or did you let the scalpers get that so they can suck up money from fans?