CE 400 ret pally and hunter LF CE Guild

400 ilvl ret pally (os is prot, and I can raid in a CE environment as tank when needed) and hunter (MM and BM) looking for a CE guild. We were CE in Antorus and other raid tiers, though sadly our current guild has been losing players so we only went 7/8M last tier, hence the reason for looking again.

We are currntly horde, but we have raided seriously as horde or alliance and open to either (pref would be horde though). 6PM-midnight weekday nights works best us as far as scheduling goes.

We take M+ seriously and like to have at least decent raider io scores. We always run what will give us the highest weekly cache reward, as well as other “wow chores” like islands to keep our gear and AP competitive. We also take things like flasks, food, potions, etc seriously and will do what we need to so we can min-max our roles.

We are primarily looking for a CE guild first and foremost. We prefer a competitive, high end raiding environment, and are ok with one or both of us being sat if it’s needed for progression (for example, Rueva, the hunter was needed for Fetid progression while some melee like myself were happy to sit since it wasn’t a melee friendly fight). Of course we want to be friendly with our fellow raiders, but we do want to stress that CE every tier is the most important goal to us.

Looking to make the change ASAP, and will be happy to pay for our own transfers, trial, etc. It is best to reach me via Discord. Here is my contact info below.

Discord: Flarpy#4600
Bnet: Flarpy#1733

Heyo!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 5/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
1/9M - 5/9H - 9/9N

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there Flarpy, I’d love to chat with you both! Here’s our information, please add me if you think we sound like a group you would be interested in.

Interested in raiding 2 nights?

Illidan, Tues & Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30pm EST
8/8M Uldir
3/9M BOD
add me, bear#1792
okay.gg

Greetings Flarpy! Last Pull is seeking a solid Ret Paladin to continue Mythic progress in BfD. Info below and hope to hear from you soon.

Last Pull - 7/8M, 9/9H, 1/9M We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on a 2 day schedule. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance and the willingness to do their due diligence with researching their class and fight strategies. Consumables, enchants and gems are provide to raiders.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Alt/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need of the classes listed below to continue progression in Battle of Dazar’alor. However, we are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Druid (Balance)
Death Knight
Paladin (Ret)
Warlock

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Grunbold, Negabyte or Fattytim in-game for more information.

Bldknight#1994
Negabyte#11374
chent#1729