Cd bfa key?

Hey wassup, should I buy a wow bfa cd key? does it come with base wow? should i wait for shadowlands to buy the game? don’t feel like paying $50 for bfa lol

Don’t understand what you mean and pretty sure this is the wrong forum, make a ticket

From anything I can find legion went free a month after bfa launched. So maybe wait a month of you really don’t feel like paying and dont mind being a little behind.

My friend is having this exact same dilemma because I’m trying to convert him from classic.

i wanna see if i should buy bfa from a third party like g2a foe 30$ …will it come with base game …or should i wait for shadowlands??

Why would you do such a thing?

NO, it would not be in your best interest to buy a bfa key right now. SL release is in less than a month. BfA content will be free with sub very shortly after the launch and then if you’re still interested buy SL.

Looks at current date, looks at Shadowlands release

It’s 1 month give or take 1-2 days.

laughs in pre-patch

1 Like

Because the pvp while fun at times is garbage and I killed c’thun in the first week. I’m not into questing and solo play which is all that’s left.

Fair points. PvP is fun, raiding is just about improving and watching your team gear up to me. To each his own.