CC Thread: Making Solo Farming in Old Legacy Raids less....annoying

My main issue with Protoform is:

The amount of Genesis Motes required - I understand if you dedicate time to farming them, it’s not that bad. But I don’t think we should have to. We should get enough through normal gameplay. But we don’t. The fact rares don’t drop any is weird. If they made rares drop 10ish each time, the motes would be perfectly fine.

Some of the drops are WAY too rare - like Glimmers of Cunning/Satisfaction and Wind’s Infinite Call. The bane of my existence right now are the tools from Lihuvim. I’m 0/24 on them and I’ve lost the will to keep doing LFR for them.

2 Likes

True, I mentioned that via tweet to the developer, it’s not fun at all, the 700 cache doens’t provide enough, raid bosses too… that farm groups on a spot it’s not good gameplay.

Rares droping 10 should be really great compared to farming one spot,some of those drops at least for me are better that before that was 1 attempt per character per day, since some new items can be farmed in a single spot killing a lot of npcs, but i would prefer a better approach like puzzles or questlines. there’s some items like the gold lingot from the teleport path that’s awful, I did the intro for the protoform on 4 alts to get that one and Lihuvim item too.