CC in this game is beyond bad

No stun, fear, silence, poly, sap, or any other form of CC should last more than 2 or 3 seconds in PVP. You die so FAST when you CCed, especially stunned, pally stun is 5 seconds, that is WAY too long for PVP. Doing STV is pointless, you get stunned and then die, what is the point of that? what is the whole point of PVP at that point? It has no logical sense in any formality. Blizzard, 20 years, and you still fail at balancing PVP correctly. I could easily fix all the issues in this game within a week or less, it’s not difficult. Hire better designers and developers.

Well, poly sap and fear all break on damage (Sap and poly on any damage, fear on any significant damage), plus you can trinket them.
Only Spriest gets a blanket silence, and only for 5s on a big ol cooldown. Imp CS does sort of the same thing for even less time, and just locks you out of the school otherwise. Kicks and other interrupts work in the same realm as needing to be actively hard casting a spell. I’m not really sure what CC you’re having trouble with. There’s few classes that will die in the space of a hard CC, and even fewer that don’t have a way to deal with it outside of the PvP trinket.

You’re a shaman, you can go immune to basically all cc on demand. Git gud.

2 Likes

This is how CC in classic is,if you dont like it and you want “balanced” pvp go play retail.

Blood Moon was sick with the 50% DR, but everything else was bad. It was only good in STV because there’s a gigantic zerg and it gave everyone time to pile up into a clump so I could farm them for coins. They clump on the altar, everyone lags, then I shadow step into the clump, pop blade flurry and just start spamming mut while hitting tab and clicking low name plates.

Now people die so fast the clump never happens, they just steadily get one shot.