Cause Without a Rebel

Is this quest line locked behind something?

I can not pick it up on any of my toons, including my main. When I talk to Captain Drine, there’s nothing there.

EDITED: for those that are having this issue, you must complete the MIST VALE line. I ended up downloading a Questcompletist Addon and searching for each quest in that line until I found the one I stopped at, then went their, using Wowhead.

Good luck!

I picked it up, but can’t actually do it. Can’t join Maldra nor Alexstraza

1 Like

Found it… you have to complete the “misty vale” quest line in Thaldraszus to unlock it

1 Like

I’ve finished the Misty Vale quest line and still can’t joint Maldra and Alexstrasza. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

I can’t even get the misty vale questline from Captain Drine to do it…

So found out I did part of it but didn’t do the rest. So I went to pick up where I started off with Maldra but she’s not at her location so I’m screwed.

did you upstairs inside the Seat of Aspects? i found them there.

1 Like

Alright I finally found the lady in Thal, did the Misty Vale questline adn got the quest. Such a weird thing to be locked behind IMO but whatever floats Blizzard’s boat I’m sure.

So I just realized they are on the second floor, so go down to the first floor then take the steps up and they are there.

4 Likes

They are on the 2nd floor after you pick up the quest, the quest marker isn’t super clear. Portal down, then go up the stairs past the portal pad

4 Likes

when you port down there’s a second floor up the ramp left of the transport pad.

2 Likes

go up the stairs to the second floor

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I was going crazy running around downstairs trying to trigger an event or something :joy:

2 Likes

OMG!!! who would have thought there IS a 2nd floor in Valdrakken?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

2 Likes

THIS SHOULD BE AT TOP!!! THANKS
I was looking everywhere and didn’t even know there was a 2nd floor, lol

I completed the Baine and Ossuary chains that had been sitting on my quest logs JUST TO “trigger” this before I came to the forum lol oh well but now my quest log is free LOLOLOL

1 Like