Caterpillar mount > all

Come on. I agree that we have enough cat mounts, but I for one don’t think we need any more giant lumbering mounts (we have plenty of Gronn and mounts that use the same rig).

But look at these lil guys. Why would you not want something like this? Especially if they give it a redesign and it gets a cute little head like the moths have, with big eyes.

Yes, gnomes and vulpera will look cute riding on the giant tree, but everyone will look hilarious riding on a caterpillar.

Remember Chibee, the giant caterpillar hunter pet, who kept his freakishly huge size when tamed?

And imagine this: what if it’s also a flying mount, that can pop out little butterfly wings and fly? Picture your main tank in his epic battle plate, riding along on a mount that’s creeping along like an inch worm. Picture the /mountspecial animation being the caterpillar puffing on a little hookah like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. Picture him holding his little pipe in his little hands.

Caterpillar. Just think about it.

46 Likes

If the caterpillar loses, I hope Blizz eventually implements it anyway, and hides it behind a little secret where you have to visit a specific spot and eat 1 apple, followed by 2 pears, followed by 3 plums, etc. until you’ve followed the journey from The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

26 Likes

Caterpillars are adorable. I hope that Blizzard implements all these new mounts eventually so everybody can be happy!

:four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Hell yeah the caterpillar.

And we need it to smoke a hooka, blow smoke rings, and say, “Who R U?” when we hit the space bar.

10 Likes

Dragons are better than every other mounts.
You guys can settle for 2nd if you want.

1 Like

OMG!! My 7 year old nephew would absolutely lose his mind lol!!

3 Likes

Some just can’t understand the majesty of a caterpillar. Eventually they’ll realize the error of their ways that a caterpillar is much better than a not cute tree. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

/cries

2 Likes

+1 Caterpillar vote bc it’s the oddest of the lot. :bug:

4 Likes

Not only that but did people not learn from BFA or WC3? The Horde isn’t so good around trees.

4 Likes

Doesn’t… doesn’t the Horde eat bugs?!

3 Likes

We eat rocks :neutral_face:

8 Likes

And this right here. I see the tree being like the Gron mounts. The cat being a cat. Too
Many cat mounts. The book will be like the disc or carpet just a book. The Swamer, we just got how many of those?

5 Likes

You heard me. :kissing_heart: Trees are overrated, caterpillars are the future! Accept it.

3 Likes

Yeah but not caterpillars. We pass the hooka with them. :grin:

3 Likes

And only one has an awesome Cure song. :bug:

(ok, Lovecats and A Forest can be stretched, but come on)

2 Likes

Dang SI:7 propaganda. Sorry about saying that you eat bugs.

What kind of rock is your favourite?

La la la!

/cries

Yes, miss.

3 Likes

If you think about it the tree means riding on an Ent like Merri and Pippin.

The tree needs to be a multi person mount. Four branches, two people per branch.

1 Like

So I’m on my like CD. Gave a ton of hearts to my favorite BE. So this post is to replace my like of this post.

1 Like

This is such a good, cute idea and I love it :bug:

1 Like