<Catalyst> – Alliance (PVP) - Semi-Hardcore

About:
Catalyst is a conglomerate of retail guilds who have joined forces to relive one of the greatest works of art Blizzard has ever created. The goal is to create a community of like-minded individuals to enjoy everything classic has to offer. Catalyst is comprised of raiders who have played together for many years and a strong leadership core that plans to ensure future success by maintaining a positive atmosphere. Our leadership strategy is built upon transparency and communication; we place a high value on our members and constantly strive to better ourselves.

Raid info:
Raid schedule: Wed-Fri 9:00pm-12:00am EST
We believe in raiding smarter not harder; most of us are established in our careers and cannot dedicate 20 hours a week to raiding. Our current raid days were discussed thoroughly and should be more than enough time to clear content in a reasonable amount of time. We understand not everyone will be rushing to 60, therefore we have decided to enter raids no later than 2 months after release. We expect our raiders to show up on-time and prepared with consumables; we strive to make our 9-hour raid window as efficient as possible.

Loot System:
EPGP (With loot council for certain big-ticket items)

Recruitment:
Recruitment is currently wide open – We’re considering all classes with emphasis on healers and tanks. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, please reach out to me on BattleNet: Sanc#1338

5 Likes

Also available on Discord: Sanc#3765

Still looking for a few more healers (Pallies!) and warrior tanks, maybe some rogues and locks as well.

All are welcome to join our community to socialize, form groups, and prep for early classic raiding

Hey how many people do you have so far? I’m interested. Will be playing warrior.

Good post, only thing is how did y’all establish leadership? If a few guilds merged could be tricky.

Great question! The officer core has raided together for while; I made sure everyone is on the same page prior to allocating them any responsibilities to ensure the best possible outcome. They are just as passionate about Classic as I am which makes us a great team :slight_smile:

Currently in need of Paladins! Also spots open for Rogues, Hunters and Priests.

Is that wed. through Fri? Or Wednesday and Friday?

Do you guys have a discord to reach out to you all on?

Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9pm to 12am EST.

During some content cycles, Friday may not be necessary (when MC and Ony are the only content we will eventually be sailing through the bosses). But we found it safer to set a 3rd day in stone and just be happy when it’s not necessary to prepare for the periods of time when we will be clearing multiple raids on all three days.

You can contact us on discord on our server at: https://discord.gg/bjefAA7
Sanc is also directly contactable on discord at: sanc#3765
1 Like

Gettin hyped for classic!

Still in high demand for some holy paladins and rogues but all are welcome

Still need more for classic!! Less then 50 days ladies and gents!

Feels like it’s been an eternity, hurry up time!