<CATALYST> A Call To Arms (Vanilla)

To any and all original members of Catalyst. I the legendary Abyyss is reaching out to find those members who might be interested in restarting the Hordes best raiding guild for the relaunch of Vanilla.
So if you are out there and have interest I am looking for you all both former original and friends of Catalyst.
Specific players I also want to find to restart the officer corps Onetime, Fulcrum, Teknyne and Jello.
Also old close friends such as the great Marathal of Fates Call we want you.

2 Likes

I don’t know Abyyss, I have already been asked if I will recreate the oldest guild on Borean Tundra in Classic.

But It will be nice to see if a lot of the old guard make a comeback.

Well let me know what server preferably a pvp server Id join up. Like all things I cant grind like a used too but Id enjoy a nice laid back easy progression/pvp guild for fun if you do start up. ABYYSS#1689 hit me up.

1 Like

Yes. Find Jello. I need to invite him to <Jelloey Fan Club>.

2 Likes

Someone asked you to recreate a vanilla gehenna? 14 years old in August

While you may be older than many Kei, even taking into account all those Shadowsong Guilds that are now a part of our server, we are talking strictly about since the creation of Borean Tundra, which from the research I did years ago has Fates Call as the last Server Day 1 guild. Communist Slumber Party was day 2.

We were formed day 1 of greymane in august 2005

Hey Guys is Mäd where are you guys at??

My battle tag is MAD#12489

I haven’t seen any Catalyst folks, but Fates Call is up and active.

On Alliance side, Battered Shrimps and Evolution from BT is also active in Classic on the same server, Myzrael.

1 Like

We’re getting the gang back together it seems.

Where you at Abby

Hey Marathal what gang and were lol. Add me in game ABYYSS#1689