Catalina Parse Error Freeze

I got this parse error crash recently that will freeze the computer. Today was a hard freeze and the other day that it happened was like the game was running at 1 fps but you couldn’t really do anything and it was hard to force quit applications to try to fix it, but then it froze suddenly and the computer rebooted automatically. The second time I tried to force quit right away and it gave me the spinning beach ball before the mouse disappeared completely after a minute or so and I had to force power off the computer.

The first time occurred during the venthyr ember court scenario (thanks for making me waste a week because you don’t send rewards for the boxes in the mail and it still locks you out and you get no reputation) and the second time was during Sanctum LFR when I clicked the chains during Soulrender Dormazain. This parse error below came up in a window after I rebooted both times. I wasn’t able to save the parse number the first time it happened so I’m not positive it is the same number but the experience was the same. These recent crashes in the past week are really the only ones I’ve experience in the game. I’m on Catalina 10.15.7 Mac Pro Radeon W5700X.

CommandLine Parse Error: psn_0_53261(0): Invalid argument: psn_0_53261

PS: There is a newer graphical corruption issue from 9.1 in the night fae maw assault near the end where you cloak with moonberry and have that shadow area with the debuff. Theres green artifacts present on some of the terrain. Only other unrelated issue I’ve had since 9.0 is GPU temperature rises suddenly (fans spins up loudly) in bastion/ardenweald due to poor optimization but the FPS is unaffected. This only affects certain areas and depends on camera angle. I think it’s the anima beams or similar effects. Elysian Hold is a notable example. I’ve tried changing a lot of graphics settings to figure it out since 9.0 but I’ve been unable to. I have the FPS capped too which doesn’t affect it. I’m more concerned about the hard crashes above.