Cataclysm Classic PvP Season 9 Ends on October 21

thank you for the announcement, bless these sad & tiny people with the negative replies hope you get some help and stop supporting a game you hate just to simply complain about being miserable, move on :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Perhaps one day, upon reaching the maximum level and not fully enjoying the game, you’ll understand why many are frustrated. This may allow you to contribute based on genuine playing experience instead of merely being a yes man!!!

Im getting Duelist on multiple classes, ive got a good amount of anecdotal data just prefacing this question

WHAT if ANYTHING will be done to the MANY rogues that are using the same scripts to cheat?

You’ve got backpeddling, slow, rogues all of a sudden perform perfect input top speed actions in response to a trinket etc. Its completely blatant and abundant like ive never seen before.

Can we expect any actions taken against scripting players?

Your inaction to ban these known issues is just turning cheating into an acceptable practice.

1 Like

Information on conquest conversion would be useful as well.

Giving us something to use conquest on would be great too.

Pve players can turn valor into conquest, never step into an arena and be full BIS pvp geared. Why can pvp players not do the same by converting conquest into valor? Or I mean literally anything at all instead of dead weight all season (6…months) long.

1 Like

I’ll give you the short answer: simply put, Blizzard doesn’t care about Cataclysm players.

Yeah no duh, thanks for the addition

Yeah maybe if you spelled your name correctly you wouldn’t be so mad, I would be mad too if my character name was SSurning, more like SSeething… :upside_down_face: