Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 9

What about the level 70 blue grand marshal’s gear from the start of TBC? None of those items show on the transmog npc as options.

That’s it? Bruh

1 Like

July 31, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Conquest is now purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.
  • Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
  • Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
  • Maelstrom Crystals are available from the Justice Goods Vendors: Togar in Orgrimmar and Talric Forthright in Stormwind City.
  • Some rare elite mobs in Cataclysm zones have started dropping item-level 359 epic gear. These include: Mobus, Garr, Xariona, Akma’hat, and Julak-Doom.
  • All Midsummer items can now be refunded as intended (Brazier of Dancing Flames and Captured Flame).
  • Fixed an issue where the Ritual Tiki Masks were invisible and non-targetable in Zul’Gurub.

Fix honored kill tracking

There are dozens of achievements not working because of it

2 Likes

I dont think lvl 60 Rank or 70 rank gear is mogable, At least i could use warlords stuff a couple days ago

A bit late to implement/announce this change, on 31 July! :roll_eyes:

• The Festival ended on 3 July
  • vendors no longer available.
  • the currency expires outside of the event.
1 Like

Wait so the grind for pvp in vanilla classic was pointless because the pvp mogs are avaiable for everyone now? Can you make tier 3 and scarab lord available for a small amount of honor points as well? Maybe the gladiator mounts too for bc.

5 Likes

does it really matter the transmogs arent like out of this world anyway…

these dev’s need to focus on more real things than transmog “prestige” anyway…

Yea kinda, I mean some people think the armor looks good. Kinda like an elite gladiator set but for people who grinded hard in vanilla. It can’t be that hard to .npc add the correct NPCs in area52 with the replica gear with the correct extended cost value for the people who earned it. Especially since it’s existed for years. I’m glad it’s available now but it should definitely be for the people who grinded for it. Devaluing things is poopy.

6 Likes

Well tough luck there. I don’t give two rats about transmogs or mounts on classic… again these dev’s need to focus on things that ACTUALLY matter and not cosmetic “prestige” non sense.

Idk man seems like a 2 second fix. Anyways, hire me rq so I can fix it and make people who care about classic transmogs and mounts happy.

August 7, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue where Faerie Fire did not deal intended amounts of threat when used on NPCs targeting another unit.

Out of all the problems feral druids have your fixing this one!?!?!

On the next episode of PUNKED! … Feral Druids!!!

One thing. Out of the hundreds of issues floating around in the bug report section, y’all managed to fix one? Frankly, I would be embarrassed.

6 Likes

They hired a developer who worked previously on internet explorer

It’s been 74 days since the release of Cataclysm, Make that 95 days if you consider prepatch as well

And tracking of honored kills, as well as every achievement that tracks them, be it individual or guild achievement, is still not working.

But they have time to fix… druid faerie fire…

1 Like

That’s hilarious. What buffoonery.

So you guys can fix Atramedes being cheesed by using gongs before he has a chance to land but you can’t fix Council not dropping fire lines for the whole tier?

2 Likes

We can’t have bugs that benefit players, that simply can’t happen

While on the subject of things not working for months, today is day 106 of any honored kill related tracking, like for achievement, be it a individual player achievement or guild achievement, not working

Dozens of achievements are affected by this.

August 23, 2024
Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue preventing Darkmoon Faire quests from resetting as expected.
  • Darkmoon Faire quests now reset weekly.
    • Developers’ notes: This means that, each Darkmoon Faire holiday, players will have two chances to complete each of these quests.