Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 9

Id also like this fixed. Was really bummed out that it still isnt working.

1 Like

Does this mean we can benefit from 10 profession skill points per Darkmoon Faire, as long as we do it between resets?

EDIT: Just checked, it DOES reset the profession quests.

If anyone wondered how much dev effort Cata is getting, check out the SoD hotfix thread in comparison to this one!

1 Like

This “fix” was never deployed? I have to YET SEE my elemental targetting the other dragon

Why are you doing these fixes? just give elementals a hunter pet bar and let it be finish

1 Like

September 5, 2024
Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed issue with Guild Herald and Guild Page not being able to be learned by multiple characters of the same faction on a given account. Players affected by this bug can now buy these pets from a Guild Vendor at a discounted price. Players who were unaffected will still pay full price.

Horde can’t get loremaster because Feralas has a phasing issue that was an issue in original classic as well based on the comments. the NPC Sensiria is broken
 again

Would really appreciate someone changing the 5 to a 3 in 45 Feralas quests achievement, real easy fix and it’s only two quests less so very little work and very little affect.

1 Like

where are some actual bug fixes?

3 Likes

September 9, 2024
Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed a bug preventing Sensiria in Feralas from showing up as expected.
1 Like

Do you have a single person working on maintenance that is only allowed to work half an hour per week on cataclysm or something?

7 Likes

yeah, honestly. there are so many other glaring bugs. it honestly feels like the developers don’t care.

6 Likes

it’s so obvious they are not even trying

find the most random bug and call it a “fix” and post it and ta da! here CM post it for us our players will be happy to read that we’re totally paying atention to the expansion and toooootally not neglecting it for our favourite kid
 no, nope.

4 Likes

Whatever fix you implemented has done nothing for me, she is still not there and I am still stuck at 44/45 quests.

Who? What?

Might as well bring Faerei fire glyph back