Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - October 9

Bro, get over it.

No gonna keep pointing it out till blizzard knows about it and does something!!!

I don’t think you’re going to convince them by “pointing out” a change that never occurred.

Putting in work. Epic bug fix.

1 Like

Just got one-shot by a Earthwatcher Waveguard’s melee swing on my hunter. I’m friendly with the Earthen Ring. This bug persists with every single faction that players start out neutral with; you’re temporary hostile for a split second when they first populate. It’s been a bug since Cataclysm release, and I’ve yet to see it even mentioned by anyone official.

Everlook, Area 52, Moonglade, Hyjal, Booty Bay, etc etc etc. Any faction that a player naturally starts out neutral with is temporarily hostile when first loading into the area. Saw the guards and NPCs in Marshtide Watch change from red to green after a split second when flying over with my Warlock earlier tonight.

Hey blizz how about rolling out a buff for feral druids?

Granted our T12 2 pc is nice but not nearly as good as DK DPS 4pc

Feral 2pc
Your attacks with Mangle, Maul, and Shred deal 10% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.

DPS DK - Your Obliterate and Scourge Strike abilities instantly deal 6% additional damage as Fire damage.

Why does a S tier class get an instant 6% damage (2% more then feral who also get a DoT) While Feral is F tier damage!!!

No.
/10char

maybe up the daily quest limit