Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 5

Theres so many class/spec bugs to even list them here, but luckily, you can now bounce on a trampoline for an achievement.

i noticed that the Bounce achievement was fixed a little earlier than this post (as well as a bunch of other achievements), and i’d like to report another achievement bug: Four Play is currently bugged and unachievable (probably because all buffs and debuffs disappear from Al’Akir before he actually dies, looking at logs). This means Glory of the Cataclysm Raider is also unachievable.

hope this gets fixed soon, and thanks for the ongoing work on all the bugfixes!

That’s it after two weeks :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

When does SoD P4 come out so you guys can finally care a tiny bit about Cataclysm again?

1 Like

Yes, seems that way I think we might get something soon… it’s finally time for the less important child of the classic devs to get some atention.

July 10, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Tabard of Flame item will no longer destroy itself on login. The transmog is available via the appearances tab in collections, and the item itself is available via purchase from Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
  • Fixed multiple spells so that they now log properly and can be detected by addon authors and third-party web sites.
  • Titan Rune Dungeons have been updated to allow for a single player to activate any of the three difficulties.
  • The Lil’ Deathwing pet now appears as expected in the Collections UI for players who previously added the Cataclysm Collector’s Edition to their account.
1 Like

Thank you for fixing the titan rune activation that all 3 people were asking about. How about the rank 14 transmog that several people have been inquiring about over the last two months???

3 Likes

omg thank you so much for lil death wing, its what I wanted the most!! I don’t care about all the achievement bugs, arena bugs and transmog bugs!

1 Like

Can you move Landro Longshot to Orgrimmar and Stormwind?
Cba traveling to Booty Bay on my bank alts.
Also going there with every single character would be annoying.

Or just make the Tabard quest available again at the Innkeeper for everyone who’s affected by this bug.

Lol I was wondering what happened to my tabard of flame.

Great, glad to see you hotfixing stuff, now can you hotfix how horribly bad you screwed over balance druids by reducing the wrath and starfire casting time to what it was in Wrath, then undo whatever you did to the stats to actually make them mean something again…particularly HASTE?

BTW, I absolutely hate the way you changed the eclipse function. It was absolutely fine before you messed it up. It’s so bad I think most people that were playing balance druids dropped it for a different spec or a different class all together. I’ve only seen a couple of moonkins, including myself, since the launch of cataclysm and I understand why; for some reason you decided to KILL BOOMKINS. Your hatred of them is palpable.

I’m considering just switching to my arcane mage too. Even my shadow priest at level 81 is more fun to play than the MESS you made of druids.

Fix it please. If this is what we have to look forward to in MOP, I’m not going to do it. I gave up on retail a long time ago now, it just STUNK starting with shadowlands and got even worse DURING shadowlands several times. I don’t know what you people were thinking. No, dragonflight…just…no. I’m not even going to look at the war within, if the same people dev’d it there’s no point.

So, yeah. Fix the mess you made please. This is getting unbearable.

lol blizz addresses alpha,beta and gamma dungeons but doesnt fix the RAID ID lockouts or other pressing bugs instead they fix the nonsense useless bugs that 3 people care about GEEEE thanks blizz

1 Like

Oh, you druids.

There was a big patch 3 days ago.
But still no update here as to what changed?

3 Likes

Hello Blizzard ?? Whats going on ??

Can we get a fix for the phasing issue in Mt Hyjal, the one where all the NPCs at the Sanctuary of Malore are phased. We can’t do the daily quests that spawn there.

1 Like

Cool now fix poseidus swim speed being 300% and not 450% like the regular seahorse

fix arena achievements not working

2 Likes

July 29, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• All original WoW Classic PvP gear is now usable as transmog appearances. All of these pieces of armor have been and will continue to be available from the Legacy Armor and Legacy Weapon Quartermasters in both the Champion’s Hall in Stormwind and the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar.
  • Fixed a bug preventing Supreme Defender from incrementing correctly when killing Flag Carriers in Warsong Gulch.

see ya in a month

3 Likes