Cata Goblin DK boost

any word on if blizz will stop a goblin DK boosted to 80 day 1 cata pre-patch?

They should stop all 80 boosts because it’s just sad to pay extra on a nostalgia game just to skip over playing a large portion of the game. Be better.

3 Likes

Blizzard please stop giving players what they requested and give me what i request because i am a special little egg. Corrected it for you.

Blizzard also stop taking money you do not need any profits

It’s nice to see the machines finally become self aware

2 Likes

All 8 of my character are hand leveled i do not participate in the rmt part of the game. So no idea what that little rant was about wierd champ

But players constantly requested these features to be added to the game this is a player created issue like any company would they used it to make a profit ofcourse thats how the real world works.

They did not let BE paladins and Draenei shaman boost when TBC hit so there is a possibility no goblin or worgen boosts

Don’t bother saying to him that you don’t RMT or support RMT, as soon as he’s labled you with it nothing you say will change his mind, trust me, I know from experience.

2 Likes

Supporting RMT in the game is the same as taking part in RMT tbh.

“oh, it’s just a boost it’s okay.” > “oh, it’s just a WoW token it’s okay” > “oh, there sure are a lot of bots. No worries, I’ll just GDKP to farm!” > “No one casual ever plays, it’s always the toxic tryhards and gold sellers” > “why is my server dying?”

The lifecycle of RMT acceptance.

Okay… I don’t support RMT though and your persistence that I do is hilarious.

1 Like

Looks like someone is back from their forum vacation and stirring it up again. I won’t mention who.

:cow: :cat:

Playing a game that supports RMT is supporting RMT, so…

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Blizz is a for profit company so selling is how they make money, a subscription, a mount a boost etc. If you like something they are selling then buy it, if not that is fine too. People buy items to help them enjoy the game

1 Like

This is purely my thoughts and not a fact. I don’t think there will be a restriction on these as they are just new races. Shaman/paladin TBC blocked because new classes for the factions. DK boost blocked at first because new class, now lifted tho. I think the restriction is still there for the northrend epic upgrade boost? I could be wrong on that but you can use the $60 level 80 shop boost on them. Worgen and goblins are just new races for existing classes on both sides. I don’t see a reason to block them.

RMT in WoW should be shamed