So today on Benediction-Alliance on a character called Exopri, I took a flight path from Stormwind to Aerie Peak in The Hinterlands. When the gryphon got to The Hinterlands, it started flying inside mountains and then went past the landing spot and flew through another mountain and then turned around and flew back past the landing spot and flew through another mountain and repeated this a few times before then seemingly turning back to fly to Stormwind. I clicked the Request Stop button at this point, and the gryphon flew to Wetlands and then sped up super fast and then turned around back towards The Hinterlands where I finally landed in Aerie Peak.
Can confirm, this exact thing happened to me too. On Benediction-Alliance.
This happened to me as well on but on the Atiesh server. I left from Ironforge though. It went through the wetlands first and did a weird back up and start again over that town, then did all the weird stuff described above.
Same thing happened to me on the Atiesh server. Flew from Ironforge to Aerie Peak and it kept going through mountains and making loops. Logging out and in did not resolve it. I clicked Request Stop and it went back to Wetlands before flying back to Aerie Peak.
Game: Cataclysm Classic
Realm: Atiesh Server
Character: Raymønd
Same thing happened to me when flying from Ironforge to Aerie Peak. In addition to what Exocraze stated, my gryphon flew into and through the ground terrain of Menethil Harbor/Bluegill Marsh in Wetlands. Please correct this pathing issue, thank you very much.
Game: Cataclysm Classic
Realm: Pagle
Character: Shadowdots
Same thing happened to me today. I’m literally in the loop as I type this. I have hit the ‘request stop’ button and am hoping to land soon.
Edit: I did land at Aerie Peak after requesting the stop
Same thing happening. Took flight from Ironforge to Aerie Peak. It’s starting to go inside the mountains, goes by flight master, turns around, back into the mountains, it just flew me back to Hinterlands, to Arathi, to Wetlands, and back to Ironforge -.- where I started.
Same thing here on Pagle.
fix your game blizz stop counting wow token money