[CATA] - Experienced Healer LFG

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve taken a break from the game for a bit and would like to get back into raiding during Cataclysm Classic. Nice person who heals a lot, looking for other nice people who could use some healing.

Experience
Experienced Raid Leader throughout most of the game, but I have no desire to do that. But, due to that experience I’m always 100% prepared for every single encounter and raid I’m involved in, even if it’s not required. It’s just my own benchmark.

I’m a very experienced healer and I’m comfortable playing any class, I also have tanked on occasion and would be ok doing that if needed, for the right group. But, I’d really prefer to heal if there is a spot. I can dps well enough for an offspec, but it’s never been my main thing.

Availability
I’m pretty flexible, but I’d prefer something around 8 EST to 1am EST (at the latest). I’d love a Benediction - Alliance guild (2 characters there), but I will transfer/realm swap/roll a new character on any server for a good fit.

Preferred Guild
I’m looking for either a 10 or 25 man guild that isn’t super sweaty and values a good raid environment over shaving some seconds off a boss kill in 10 year old content. A friendly, inclusive guild that isn’t full of pricks please.

Contact
Gig77 on Discord
Gig#1611 on Bnet

Added you! We fit your schedule perfect. Looking for a healer.

Illmerica#1459 Bnet
Struggle#8815 Disc