Cata Classic Transmog bug

reporting a bug with transmogs, I’m a L21 hunter wearing leather gear, i can only transmog my tabard, shirt (anything that does not change at L40), i tried to transmog my leather gear, but says not transmogable, even though i got set of soulbound leather gloves on me i want to use for transmog. I think the issue is the game wants to use mail for transmog since its my “end spec” but I got leather gear…i just tested something, used my L80 hunter on a different server, bought some cheapo mail shoulders (soulbound them) and they was transmogable.

You need to fix so that people below L40 can tmog with lower tier gear (remember heirloom armor is quasie leather/mail for hunters)

3 Likes

Lvl 25 hunter having same issue. Sucks that we cant be nice looking below lvl 40 as its one of the main reason I was excited for cata classic.

1 Like

Same here. Lvl 13 Shaman. Even with the regular rules, my Heirloom gear should be available for Tmog, but it’s not. I can change my Heirloom weapons, but can’t do anything with my shoulders or chestpiece, and I should have at least a few basic chest items available for tmog

1 Like

Yep. Really lame as a level 19 shaman.

Even with my heirloom shoulders, some items in the tab won’t let me apply the transmog.

1 Like

Ohhh, that’s why it isn’t working! How frustrating. Level 39 paladin and I thought the whole system was just bugged.

Especially frustrating as my favorite nostalgic gear set for paladins was the Scarlet set which is all mail. Blizzard, please fix this!

Not working for my lvl 80 either. My old shirt would let me transmog but I upgraded and now it says “This item cannot be transmogrified”. What gives?

I’ve been playing this same character since 2020…

but… this didn’t become an option until Legion.

(Patch 7.0.3)