[CATA] Barber missing for worgen

As the title says, the barbers are missing in IF and SW on newly created worgen. Can see the barbers just fine on banker toon(human). Pagle server.

1 Like

You have to wait.

3 Likes

I missed this, thank you.

Guess we’ll just keep waiting. Guess me and blizz have different ideas of “soon”.

3 Likes

When is “soon”?

so idt its pre patch anymore is it…when are we gonna get an update to use a barber chair my human form needs my damn foxtail haircut for dps purposes

so idt its pre patch anymore is it…when are we gonna get an update to use a barber chair my human form needs my damn foxtail haircut for dps purposes

not sure why it posted on all my characters

I’m hoping how “soon” is “now”, since non-Tuesday maintenance is taking over an hour. I was in a hurry during character creation and accidentally picked the wrong human face (it’s a smiling one; yuck).

But I’m not holding my breath. Small indie companies can take a lot of time getting the bugs out of brand new releases like this.

Edit: Ahahahaha. Nope. Still no barber for the Worgen. :,(

June 4, 2024… So uh when’s soon? Anyone know?

1 Like

Any update on this? The customization I did for my human form were ignored and I would like to change it.

1 Like

They are gonna delay ad long as possible and make you buy a race change it looks like😂