[CATA] 10 Man Team LF Blood DK / Hunter / Mage / Rogue

How goes it!

My team is rounding out our core group for a 10 man push come cataclysm launch. Our goal is to push heroic content and progress, but we are not elitists and we do want to focus more on community as well. We are a part of a guild with one established 10 man team already that has cleared Heroic Lich King.

We are on the server Benediction

We are currently thinking of doing 5:30pm-8pm PST times, with two days a week. As of now we are considering a rotating schedule to allow myself to raid lead without any chance of missing raids. That would look like a rotation from for example Tues/Thurs for approx 5-6 weeks, and then rotate to Weds/Fri, OR Weds/ Mon. I would also be able to express that months ahead of time so there shouldn’t be any issue.

It is a little bit of a unique situation as I work 24 hour shifts on a rotating schedule, but would really love to relive cata as I was in a top 200 world guild at the time. I have also led two different mythic cutting edge teams in retail and have extensive raid leading experience.

Our current roster is as follows:

Feral (Tank / OS Cat)
Disc Priest
Arms Warrior
Elemental Shaman
Warlock
Mage OR rogue depending on recruitment

Currently searching for:

High Priority:
Blood DK
Mage / Rogue
Hunter
Boomkin

Will consider:
Prot Pally
Prot Warrior
Spriest
Ret pally
Enhance

Please feel free to reach out to me for more info regarding our vision for our team and clarification on how the schedule would work.

Struggle#8815 Discord
Illmerica#1459 Bent