Cat mount not being in LFR is good

Considering that it only got two major content patches vs. the usual three+, I’d say SL doesn’t have as much content as a normal xpac. It also only has 3 raids, when BFA had 5. Like, are we really arguing that SL has tons of content comparable to other expansions when Blizz is on the record for admitting they had to cut stuff from the xpac?

Yes it absolutely is good I will be making friendship groups for slime cat to help carry those that can’t do the raid.

Ignoring the question on why you feel LFR players shouldnt be included then, that gives you a place and way to state your opinion clearly? Okay well have a good one.

You know, that’s a really good question, and it’s something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. Because you’re right, there is content, and it isn’t like past expansions didn’t have wildly different things to do. And yet, something feels off. Different.

I’ve always raided up to Heroic and stopped. I don’t have interest in Mythic, and in particular after how absolutely beyond frustrated I was getting with Sepulcher with my raid group, I got AotC and bounced because I was beginning to dread my raid nights. It wasn’t fun, it was frustrating and annoying. Granted, this is the second tier I’ve been raiding with them, and while I absolutely love the group, there were nights we stalled on progress and it wasn’t fun.

M+ I find to be far less enjoyable than CMs back in the day because of the real lack of interesting rewards. I’ve never been gear driven, not for throughput. But cosmetics I will always pursue. M+ has one mount and that’s really it, and getting there only requires timing +15 which I don’t find too hard. Beyond that, there’s nothing interesting to achieve so I just don’t care.

And the world…I thought about this last night. I spent four hours in ZM on an alt, got thousands of anima, and…I was able to buy three pieces off of the vendor. And realizing I’d have to do that but multiply it exponentially to try and get everything really hit me hard because I’d be doing the same thing day in and day out, farming the same rares, for these rewards and that just…didn’t feel fun. The rares aren’t dropping these rewards, I have to get the currency for them.

So a combination of the world not feeling rewarding, a lack of really interesting cosmetics or items to pursue, and a big part of my entire friend group quitting the expansion to leave me all alone has made this experience a boring slog that just…hasn’t been fun. As a collector, it’s tedious. As a raider, it’s frustrating. As a player, it feels like a job rather than a game.

I’ve done a lot this expansion, but it doesn’t feel nearly as fulfilling as Legion with collecting artifact appearances. BfA I actually quit in 8.3 so SL is doing better than that expansion, at least, but I just don’t feel that same enjoyment or sense of accomplishment that I got from past expansions. It’s missing.

1 Like

They are included they are choosing to exclude themselves from doing normal because reasons

1 Like

Got it, so you want to be carried by others who DO know the fights, just so you don’t have to put in at least a tiny little bit of time into preparing for an encounter and on top of that, want free stuff for doing so.

Great logic.

1 Like

If you’re not clearing Heroic on the regular you’re not getting into Normal Pugs.

THis is just how Pugging in WoW Has always been: Expectaions that balloon the moment the raid goes live and every week thereafter getting increasingly nonsensical.

So if you took any kind of break from the game this expansion you’re basically already not getting in.

What does this have to do with wanting free stuff and the person I was responding to’s desire to demand others who have real knowledge of a fight to carry them for free stuff because quote " I don’t know the fights"? Isn’t that a them issue?

No, you don’t “got it”. You just took my post and read what you wanted to read to be a nasty person.

I never once said I wanted to be carried.

Yeah you did. Right around the part where you wanted rewards for a fight you don’t know.

Why don’t you read the rest of the post and find out.

That passage you quoted was specifically about Raid Leading

Maybe look before you go in swinging fists at people with spurious accusations.

2 Likes

Quote it. If that’s what I said then quote it.

This game may not be for them anymore? It’s ok to move on from games, I’ve left a few that just stopped being interesting to me.

No no, you enlighten me. What WAS your point? You said that you don’t want to raid lead. You also said you don’t know the fights. If you don’t know the fights, how else are you going to down the boss? If you need to down the bosses to get the mount, how do you expect to get the mount?

No they’re not going to do that. I probably made them cry on a different character so they’re taking out their aggression by making up something I didn’t say.

It was absolutely implied.

I’ve literally never seen you in my life, I’m just pointing out a blatant hypocrisy in your post and you’re refusing to respond to it.

Where.

I seriously doubt you even know why “hypocrisy” means since there was nothing hypocritical in my post.

Poor baby.

This, followed up by…

This.

I ask once more, if you don’t know the fights, but need to kill the boss to get the mount, how does the boss die?