Cat girls?

We’re getting the Vulpera. Adding more fur races would be as bad as Alliance constantly begging for High Elves.

In pokemon female geodudes are still called geodudes. I’ll gladly call you a wolfette, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just really want quilboar to be a playable race, myself. I those prickly porkers.

That’s a lot of floof.

1 Like

I want ALL OF THE FLOOF

This needs to be a thing, both for Saberon but also for any hunter pets that are cats… and druids in cat form.

3 Likes

The race would have to be something less disappointing and shameful than a gnome who rips off his own legs and arms so that it can be ignored.

Even blizzard knows it’s giving warcraft players, and especially alliance, which is so hateful and doomed to failure, that it needs to add a bribe to be considered interesting.

And unfortunately, disappointment is something that goes with the blizzard joke made for the alliance.

I know i said we didn’t mean more animal characters, but cat girls are an exception. I main a cat girl in FF14 so I think if cat girls ever become a thing in wow, FF14 will lose subs.

It could happen…in theory, we already have a race of cat people called Tol’vir. There’s no law that says that every single member of the Tol’vir needs to have four legs and can’t have ones that look more humanoid/sexy.

And considering the Tol’vir history of protecting titan constructs from Old Gods and whatnot, who knows what other ancient thing they had to protect. Maybe they are on the Other Side of Azeroth protecting something, and that species of Tol’vir evolved into something more two-legged and playable.

Also consider the fact that one Tol’vir tribe the Amathet only appeared due Sargeras stabbing Azeroth, before that we didn’t even know there was another Tol’vir tribe, so they can add anything to the story at any time, and it’s likely they have their own Forge of Origination and Forge of Wills, as their background is that they saw the other tribes as betraying their duties. That’s the faction of Tol’vir we’ve seen in the island expeditions btw.

Also as people have said, Saberon’s are also a likely possibility, as we will have to go back to alternate Draenor at some point to deal with Yrel.

When the Maghar fled to Azeroth, several Saberos and other peoples of Draenor accompanied them.

Even after arriving via the portal to Durotar, we see several sabons heading south.:lion::tiger::cat::leopard:

1 Like

Saberons for Horde
and Bunny people for Alliance

Fish people for Alliance
and Squid People (K’thir or N’raqi) for Horde

We don’t need more squid people.

I’m already a cross between a smurf a goat and Davey Jones

1 Like

there can never be enough tentacles :octopus:

1 Like

We don’t even have rabbits. :rabbit:
Unless you consider Pandaria’s vermin.:mouse:

But it’s sweet to see that as usual, only the horde deserves something interesting and ally, something of little credit. :weary:

Apparently the fear that the alliance might have something good sometimes terrifies the horde.

I still think that Saberon, like Sethrak, would do more for Alliance diversity than horde.

In fact, varying races would do well to alliance diversity, but always someone in the horde has already said that we are always interested in something impossible that doesn’t suit us or that the Horde deserves more.