Cat ears transmog

Can we have one?
Like this:
https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1V5hZQXXXXXbfXXXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

18 Likes

Begone furry

13 Likes

Will you need your current ears anymore or can I borrow them? I’d like to become the smallest elf!!

3 Likes

whacks OP with newspaper

NO! BAD KITTY!

3 Likes

Yes please and a naughty schoolgirl outfit

12 Likes

Ears aren’t furry.

6 Likes

And add a tail as a transmoggable belt or cloak option so Worgens can finally live their fantasy. Bonus points if the tail can only be mogged if paired with the cat ears. Get some worgen with cat ears up in here.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’m prepared to see that combination on a Draenei…

2 Likes

I will +1 anything that gets me more mog options, even if it’s something I’d never use.

2 Likes

Make cookies and live in a tree.

3 Likes

Actually, ‘cat girls’ are in the first zone of furry.

5 Likes

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1V5hZQXXXXXbfXXXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg
Does this look furry to you?

Yeah… Like Unian said, Cat-girls are the gateway drug into furriness.

5 Likes

You wear it to pretend to be a cat. = what a furry is, in general terms. Cat girls are the mildest and most accepted form of furry.

I’m not hating on furries, I love proper played furries, not those cringe vulpera here that pretend to be furries.

But yes. Cat ears is a furry thing. I don’t see blizzard adding that any time soon.

1 Like

wut thats 100% anime territory

1 Like

Surprise; Furries are born out of animation.

Thats prob the dumbest thing I heard today so far, then again its only 12:30pm. Just because you slap cat ears on something does not make it furry…

2 Likes

Meow meow pretty ears meow meow :heart_eyes_cat:

As an anime fan I love cat girls, but not the full furry ones. The ones with cat ears and a tail but otherwise human.

So if they add cat ears for us, I am all in.

3 Likes

Personally I always considered it borderline furry, but not quite there.

That said… cat ears, fox ears, bring them all on! I mean we already got bunny ears.

3 Likes