Casually Dysfunctional of <Seraph> 3/10M

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 3/10M SoD.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC throughout all content. Once AOTC has been achieved, we plan to casually progress through mythic content if time permits. If you have any questions, feel free to message arm4elephant#1980.

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

I’ve been raiding within Seraph for over four years now and personally know the officers/admins that run this community. They run this place like its family. It has been one of the most incredible experiences I could have asked for and I have made countless, life-long friends. Hopefully this can be your last guild!

1 Like