Casual Rogue LF new guild

Do not have a ton of time to play between work and family. Took a break for a while, but back for BfA. I still love the game and would like a new place to call home.

Hey, Ketchikann! I’m not sure what server you are on, but if you are willing to switch to Dalaran, then I think No Place Like Gnome would be a good fit for you! We are a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD - currently 7/8 EP), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are always looking for casual, social members to join our ranks. If you are interested or want more info, please send me a request and we can chat!
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Hello,
You’re welcome to join us on Kel’Thuzad!

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our teams for the semi-hardcore raiding team:

A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and 2 healers (non-restoration druids). We will consider ALL classes and specs however.

A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

• Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 6:30 EST
    Thursday: 7:00 EST
    Friday: 9:00 EST
  • Preferred Requirements:
    There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved is amazing for understanding work and family takes up time! We have tons of M+ going on through out the day so its not hard to find a group. We also offer a more casual open raid on Sundays that don’t require any commitment other then being prepared and online!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Ketchikann,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello, I hope your having a great day so far. If you are on Moonrunner or Gnomeregan, and looking for a place to call home. I’m usually on most of the time, so you can whisper me at Sniperone-Moonrunner. Our guild " Lore "would welcome you in like family. Plus here is my Btag Bolduri#1693

Hi there Ketchikann, auxilio ab alto is currently recruiting on thorium brotherhood. We are a raiding guild currently 6/8 heroic EP. we are a group of adults that understand a busy work/life schedule. For more info feel free to message me in game or here.

-Derienn

Heya, if you’re willing to come Horde, we are an adult guild that is pretty flexible for real life. We have a mythic team as well as a heroic team. Our heroic team is super casual, no requirements, just show up and have fun when you can and they get AOTC every tier. We’re active on off nights with alt runs and m+. Our heroic team runs Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern. If you’re interested in more info, toss me an add Ama#11132

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet and would consider rolling horde than Epìtaph may be the place for you!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders (3/8M 8/8H) who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :sunflower:

Hi Ketchikann,

I’ll leave our guild’s information for you below.

Please feel free to contact me on Btag.

Best Wishes,

Officer Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

=============================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

Hi. I’m RL for AOTC team in “N O V A” guild (A) on Kargath server (US, EST). We raid on Fri-Sat 8:00-11:30 pm EST.
The guild consists of mature players (jobs, spouses, kids, etc) so it’s a very casual atmosphere and you join the raids when you can, and free to take breaks for family reasons.
Pst me if you want to talk more Mokael#1655