Casual PvP - I just want to play the game

What exactly are they changing?

im over here absolutely wrecking people in bgs with this hunter. all unranked gear, wrong leggo, terrible conduits etc.

that being said, not every class will have this much fun with 259 ilvl.

i cant wait for the DF gearing system, its gonna be a wonderful thing , however its gonna be a wake up call for people who bought boosts during SL. they prob wont like it when they dont have gear advantage on people they previously “beat” before

1 Like

Essentially, WoD gearing.

1 Like

How dare you have to actually be decent at the game to get decent pvp gear.

2 Likes

Attention to details are meaningful and I said in SL, not in other expansions. I left you a link above highlighting where your reading comprehension failed.

Then don’t and continue to get owned and complain. My post was meant to help out those who don’t want to play or grind arena and “not” go through hoops or help make it a bit easier to be competitive so it was meant as a helpful tip, versus “telling you what to do” lol.

• How dare you actually have to win by your own merits instead of paying for a carry to stomp newcomers with your high level gear
11 Likes

:star: Your profile :star:

• No unity (it’s free takes about an hour to get)
  • 210 lego (291s are 15k now, just do your callings)
  • You don’t have any anima gear this is an easy 249 ilvl
  • You’re missing enchants
  • Wrong talents
  • Bad attitude
  • Actually so lazy you don’t even have the free 60 renown token
  • No pvp trinket
  • Wrong cov

Do I need to continue?

You’re right though, it’s all gear.

8 Likes

Yeah because you’re playing MM Hunter. Terry Schiavo could play MM in SL.

5 Likes

arent u a boomy tho

1 Like

Boomkin is much harder to play than MM, and has also eaten twice as many nerfs, mainly to frenzied regen, while the outlier specs still remain outliers.

It’s like the same

3 Likes

This.

Literally the only complaint I have about PvP is the people. If you’re going at it fresh without friends the LFG experience is awful.

4 Likes

this mentality is exactly what they are talking about

games easy when all you do is run with premades

1 Like

This is what annoys me about casuals. Im all for the WoD pvp system, but casuals expect to do no work and be on even footing with experienced pvpers. They dont listen to advice from better players, they get mad when you try to educate them, they won’t install pvp add-ons, they pick completely random talents and stats and refuse to listen to strategies in bgs. They send like 7 to mines or let someone cap on them. They get mad at you when you try to help the team win and call you no life or say it’s just a game. I don’t feel bad for casuals at all.

6 Likes

I duo q 99% of the time.

oh so since i disagree with you now you result to insults

2 Likes

You responded generally with a projected reaction to suit your own narrative and it was baseless/inaccurate. I didn’t mention anything about past expansions and quite frankly, I agree with most of thing input that you have in most of threads we share our opinions on.

Apologies if it was a bit harsh.

its called an opinion

1 Like

Just avoid including the self created “extras” and we are golden :slight_smile: