<Casual Pros> 10/10 HEROIC FRI/SAT 9pm-12am ET Recruiting New Members

I’m the Guild Master and Community Founder of Casual Pros and we’re currently looking for DPS and one Healer to join our main raid team.

We’re not looking for anything in particular. We’d love to get another Shaman healer but overall we’re not picky.

ABOUT THE COMMUNITY

Casual Pros was born when a group of gamers became friends and realized that the gaming community needed that same feeling of unconditional support and respect - no matter what game you played, what level you were at, or how active of a user you were. We serve as a one-stop shop for ALL of your favorite games while also serving as a community hub for people to socialize, practice their skills, and learn new things in a safe environment.

THE WOW GUILD

While the Casual Pros gaming community has been around for a while. Our Guild has only been around for 7 weeks. Completely new and built from scratch! So there is no need to worry about joining a guild with cliques you have to be part of. You’re part of the group and we welcome you.

WHO YOU ARE

• World of Warcraft returning veteran or new to WoW looking for an active clan
  • You have a great and positive attitude, willingness to learn/improve, and able to adapt to any content thrown at you.
  • An engaging and accepting member of our community
  • Able to commit to a reasonable amount of time to clan activities (raiding, mythic dungeons, etc)
  • 18+ gamer

WHAT WE OFFER

• Heroic raid progression (Friday/Saturday 9pm ET-12am ET)
  • Going in Mythic Progression
  • Mythic Dungeons (pushing keys)
  • Stable Community
  • Knowledgeable mentors

DISCORD BENEFITS OUTSIDE OF WOW

• Distinct Gaming Roles
  • Movie Nights
  • Discord Investor perks
  • Peer 2 Peer Gaming mentors in each distinct games we offer
  • Lifelong friendships
  • Network with a variety of gamers for any genre or subgenre of the gaming world
  • Active Staff
  • 24/7 Music Bots
  • (Level 3 Discord)

If you’re interested or have any questions please add me on Discord and send me a message.
(HenryPreston#9821)

Bunch of pumpers here

I need healing.

Shadowlands is my first time to play WoW, and everyone in the guild has been very patient and helpful when I ask a bunch of dumb questions. Everyone’s a lot of fun to hang out with throughout the week as well.

1 Like

Hello, I’m the co-GM and honestly, we prefer attitude and willingness to learn to learn over skill. As long as you show improvement week to week and you’re fun to play with and talk to in discord, consider applying l! We’re pretty memey, but we know when to tone it down to focus on progression.

Wake me up

Bump for some fun fellas!

We’re still looking for players!

We’re currently looking for DPS and healers to help start our Mythic progression.

Sent you a message on discord! #rothko8122

am interested hells#1690

We’re still looking for DPS/Heals. Mainly DPS now for Mythic Progression!