Casual Pre-BC Baby LF Horde Guild

LF Guild for me and my cousins we are all casual only one of us got to play WoW Before BC would love to join a active guild that does pvp as well as 5 mans and maybe raid eventually.
Battle Tag- tyler#11753

Hey Grievance will have both Horde and Alliance guilds on Mankrik for H and Pagel for A . Raid times are usually around 830 pm cst

We are not a hardcore or even semi hardcore guild. We are more about camaraderie and enjoying the journey. We will be doing 5mans, pvp and eventually raiding. When we are ready we will raid, but we are in no rush. Do not let that fool you though, we are competent :slight_smile:

You can check us out at grievancegaming dot com if it looks like a good fit just register and post an app on the forums once activated!

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey Igzlock! Fifteen Years Later sounds like it could be a good fit for you and your cousins! We are a semi-casual group of college/ grad students looking to hang out together after class. We want to experience all aspects of classic including leveling, dungeons, wPvP and BGs. We will have raids at end game, but we are going to get there at our own pace. Let me know if you have any questions!
Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

here ya go give this a look

Hello , we would love to have you guys with us. We are a semi hardcore guild, looking for all skill types.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hey there Igzlock,

Hi there, I’m Oheowyn from the Sisters of Sylvanas. Have you considered an RP-server? The community on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server is shaping up into being a cool place to land once Classic kicks in.

We’re a family friendly guild where the whole crew is welcome. We have experienced raid leaders and also encourage pvp groups. If you want to know more about us, I’ll leave our guild listing below (all out B-tags and Discord details are there). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Look forward to hearing from you :smiley: