Casual player returning from start of BFA, just now gearing up for SL

Hello!

I just recently came back to the game and started to gear up since Shadowlands has peaked my interest in returning to the game. I’m looking for a place where I can just chill and hammer out some runs.

Raiding has never been something I’ve delved super far into (Historically been a dungeon crawler) but I’ve been interested in starting and learning the ropes for sure. I play primarily on Sargeras.

Hey Jagobo! You sound like a lot of our crew - returning to get back into the game, shaking off some dust, and getting ready to see what Shadowlands has to offer!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Guild Server: Turalyon-US
Faction: Alliance

About Shattered Essence
We are the type of guild that you would tell your mother about, but still have to keep some things a secret. We all have met from different aspects of life, some through work, some through streaming, some through friendships. We are hoping to continue to grow and meet new people who share the same interest in WoW that we do. We still have to stick to our adult responsibilities, while we aspire to be a raiding guild. Currently we are sticking to mythic+ until we get the numbers. We all do our research and contribute positively to the guild, all while having a few laughs in discord.

What are the general rules of Shattered Essence?
Have fun while trying not to be to crazy. As long as it helps the guild grow, it will probably be allowed.

What are the requirements to be a part of Shattered Essence?
-Enjoy WoW.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Can take positive suggestions and apply.
-Want to make new friends
-Understands adult priorities.

What is the size of your guild?
Currently small but wanting to grow with successful members.

What Raid roles are you actively looking for?
Like every guild, tanks and healers are great, but I want everyone to have fun playing the role they persue. Short answer would be all classes.

What is your raiding schedule?
We have a night called WoW Wednesday 8 to 11:30. That’s where we would like to start. We would have a follow up night most likely Friday or Saturday, depending on attendance. In all seriousness though, we are on all the time.

I have more questions, who do I contact?
Reach out to the following individuals.
Jobeywan007#9668 (Discord)
Rudy_Crazylegs#3739(Discord)
Rudy#11195(Battletag)

I want to join, what do I do?
Create your character on Turalyon, search in the Guild Finder for “Shattered Essence” and click “Request to Join”. The alternative way is to reach out to the following individuals.
Jobeywan007#9668 (Discord)
Rudy_Crazylegs#3739(Discord)

Hey Jagobo,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on Shadow Council. We’re a relaxed group of people that just enjoy the game. We do a bit of everything including social raiding, couple hours a week to see the content together but not make a job of it. WoW time is fun time for us. My BNet tag is in the pre-fab msg below if you would like to chat or have any questions…

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 11/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ gaming community recruiting! 12/12N, 12/12H Ny’alotha