Casual Player Looking for guild

I’m looking for a casual guild to socialize/talk with while I level, would be great if it has all heirloom achievements unlocked

Hey there Takejung!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic, it’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are looking for some good DPS to fill our team, and nice people who like to have fun! Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Raiding aside, we have lots of players currently levelling alts, so you’d not be hard-pressed in finding people to chat with while levelling! No need to have an interest in raiding to join us, but if you are interested in raiding, would love to chat! Unfortunately as we are a new guild, we don’t quite have all the heirlooms unlocked. But we’d love to work toward getting those, potentially with your help!

Feel free to message me on bnet at Reyene#1683 or message my co-GM at ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3