Casual player LF heroic raiding guild

Im a third shifter looking for a guild that clears atleats aotc every content patch. I have three alts in the 425+ range and others that im willing to gear up and use.

435 blood DK
430 brewmaster
425 DH (geared for both specs)
(The rest of my characters are all 390+ i have an alt of every class except hunter)

Im looking for a raid group that finishes by 9pm central. I can not go later than that.

You can add me on wow or discord.
Btag Gnomepunter#11972
Discord wroctaw#9660

Hiya Aeedee!

I think we might be able to fill what you are needing here. I added you on discord.

What we are looking for :

We need CONSISTENT raiders to fill out our roster, current openings are listed below.

DPS: We need strong reliable DPS and some that are willing to maintain a tanking off spec would be welcomed. Ranged and Melee welcomed.
Healers: We have good healers but would love to have more. Being flexible with a DPS off spec is highly admirable.

Raid Times:

Friday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Sat - 8:00 pm - 11:pm EST

What You can Expect from Us:

Because we’re an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus is have a good team of people that want to stick together and achieve great things ! We strive hard to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of others. We have spots open as many raiders are willing to swap specs and toons in order to help fill out our core. We do mythic+ keys, raid normal and heroic, and love to have social people in discord to chat and have a good time. We like to play hard and cut up and have a good time. We are not looking for a certain item level, we are looking for the right fit. We want to experience all the game has to offer without the negative atmosphere you get at other places.

What We Expect from You:

We want you to play what you want to play and we will help teach you how to become better if need be. We are looking for social people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team and build a raid core. We also expect you to maintain a positive attitude when raiding or when in guild chat because people learn at different speeds. When raiding we expect for you to be on time and prepared, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having a hard time with a spec or class then we will accommodate you and get online during the week or weekend (outside of raid) to work with others in the guild to help you improve, so you must be willing to take advice and constructive criticism.

Hi Aeedee!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time - 10:30pm EST
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hello Aeedee :slight_smile:

[A] Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

I can only raid until 9pm CST, 10 EST, 7 PST

Hello fellow 3rd shifter!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.3.
Spots open are: (high needs)Spriest, Rogue, (tank) War or DK
BfA Progression:All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/7qEZB25 (feel free to join us)
Requirements:good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternalinfer#1281
Thanks!

Hi Aeedee,

We seem to fit your timeline check out our info below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586