Casual, low stress guild?

Hi there … just looking around to see if there’s a Stormrage ally guild with mature adults looking to hang out, run some dungeons (M+ is cool, but I’m not geared for high levels), chat it up and generally enjoy the game.

Casual, in my book does not mean I need to show up for multiple several-hours-long raids every week, have 525 gear or respec. Not trying to be difficult, just have noticed that lately posts for “casual” guilds tend to have stringent attendance and gear requirements, which doesn’t really align with what I think of when I say casual.

Maybe I’m fantasizing. Let me know?

On the upside, I am smart, funny and helpful. (Or so I am told.)

2 Likes

Hiya,

Going to drop our GMs blurb below, feel free to message him with your questions as I think we would be a great place for you! ~Shadow~

We’re a casual social guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community!

We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses and people flying through MoP!

We will be forming a raid team during War within, for now just doing pickups here and there. Mythic plus have some low level but going to start pushing more as MoP hype dies down and we got some pvpers!

If youre a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Hmu if you want!

Discord - jewbaccathehut
Bnet - subs#1886

Thanks for your reply! I just sent a friend invite to the GM on Discord, looking forward to finding out more.

Perfect i will
let him know to be on the lookout :slight_smile: Being the weekend he may be a little slow to reply, but he will!

Hi Cryspy, “Insanity Raiding” (18+, not CE) may be a good fit for you. Guild has been in existence since 2010. We are a large guild, but not all of our members raid, and members do their own thing here. When it does come to raiding we are non-benching and non-logs. Our GM doesn’t want to hear of either. We have a number of members here aged 50+ (including myself in that category). Guild does M+, but there’s no days scheduled on calendar. Guildies put up their keys in g-chat when a large number of them are online & see who wants to go. Guildies will also do some pvp (BGs-not rated), TWs, transmog, mount, pet runs, questing, etc. We also aren’t raiding at all right now til WWI (building a new team), and if you wanted to raid at all our days are T/W 7:45-10pm EST. If we sound like the perfect home for you, either IM me for an invite (can catch me online afternoons), but if you can’t catch me and want to join, just apply directly through guild-finder to "Insanity Raiding’ (under Raid, not Social tab) and we will get you in through there. Hope to have you join our family!

If you’re still looking, we’re open. Recruiting everything right now. We’re a 1-2 night per week guild but super casual. We all have kids, family, work duties, etc…and we’re still able to get it done and be chill.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Billient on discord
Billient#1810 on BNet

Hey Cryspy, I’m smart, funny and helpful too! :black_heart: My guild would be happy to have you! Here’s some info about me and the guild! Hope to hear back!

Raid Times Wed & Thurs 8p to 11p EST.

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Hello Im from Guild Name Unknown even though we do have a waiver that we ask you to read so you know what kind of stuff you are getting yourself into… lol we are all returning players that have found ourselves in a guild that was met to be a bank guild and a place to story our alts. Our 2 favorite things to say is my bad or so funny story. It is ran by my husband and friends. You sound like the perfect fit as long as you agree to the waiver lol please feel free to message me on my BN: Babiblu85#1527
thank you and have a great day and happy hunting

We got what you’re LF

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hey there - we just started recruiting so ill hit ya with the stuff -

New guild just founded by players who took the last year off wow. Looking for more people for TWW running m+ and raids. Multiple 2000io members/AOTC looking for more laid back players for memes and gear. Looking to set 2 raid nights but focusing on m+

Casuals welcome recruiting all classes.

Feel free to reach me on bnet Numlok#11234