Casual guilds recruiting for SLs?

Hello! Myself and two friends are looking for a casual guild Alliance side, any server, for Shadowlands. We are longtime players (beta to vanilla) and would like to make a fresh start after taking a long hiatus during BfA. We have mostly played Horde, though we would like to try Alliance this go around.

We have raided before, but it’s not the be all and end all of the game for us. That doesn’t mean we wouldn’t like to try raiding again in Shadowlands.

We also like to do Mythic dungeon runs, pvp, and roll alts.

We aren’t looking for a guild that invites anyone at random just to fill up the roster, but more of smaller close-knit group.

The classes we enjoy playing are a mix of dps, healing, and tanking. For instance my main is usually my rogue that I’ve played for 14 years (wow that sounds like a long time when you put it down on paper! Lol), but I do play healers and other dps classes as well.

Any casual guilds out there anymore? Or is it all about the race to Mythic level raiding?

Hey Janzia!

People like us still do exist, promise! I’ll drop our blurb below - if you guys feel like this might be your jam, feel free to give me a shout! We’re full of alts and everyone just blew a gasket over the SL release date - so you won’t be alone in leveling multiple toons, I can promise that. :wink:

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions/Raids, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands! Schedule will be Thursday/Saturday nights beginning at 8 PM server time, starting August 29th!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

1 Like

Good afternoon Janzia,

If you guys would be willing to stay horde I think War Theory would be a good fit for you guys!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:

• Assassination or Subtlety Rogue

• Frost / Unholy Death Knight

• Fury Warrior

• Balance Druid

• Frost Mage

We also have a steady group of members who PvP and run mythic dungeons. There is a little bit of everything to do here!

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hello Janzia, My name is urekka and i am on stormrage. our guild has been around since 2009 lots of achieves , mounts ,pets and now looms that dont matter:D. Currently we are just filling time till shadowlands. We have two raid groups tue wed and friday sat from 730pm to 10pm est. We are indeed a casual raiding guild who loves to down content without drama. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. Currently seeking fill in tanks . need dps and heals if we sound like a fit for you and your friends hit me up. Ureka#1269 and ty for your time. have a great day:D

P.s Janzia we also do lots of mythic keys my main Urekka is 479/480 And alot of the gear came from mythic keys i did forget to mention we do have main players who love to pvp as well as raid. ty again for your time. Urekka

Hey there Janzia, Disorientated may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. Our Mythic raid team is currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression. Our Heroic raid team is 12/12 Heroic and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

I just switched started playing alliance after being horde for so long. If you’re still looking and are interested in a newly formed guild looking to do progression let me know

DLAres#1711

Stay horde… The alliance is poo. :slight_smile:

We are what you’re looking for!

Greetings and Hello, Janzia! I hope you are well! While we are a horde guild I feel like we might be what you are looking for. Please feel free to reach out to us if we sound like a fit!

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on WyrmrestAccord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

Hello Janzia,

I have a Heroic Raiding guild that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We are on the smaller side but we have lots of fun. We raid 2 nights a week (even now we are doing old content and alt runs on the current content) Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 pm to 11 pm EST.

When things are at their busiest we run multiple mythic plus groups and try to get some PVP going.

We are always looking for dps who enjoy their class and who like to die in fantastic ways. We could maybe have a healer spot open, but we are definitely full on tanks. We wipe on trash is a common theme and then somehow we one shot the boss. We laugh a lot and have a good time and try not to let deaths get us down.

I would love to chat with you to see if we would be a good fit for you and your friends :slight_smile:

You can reach me at Anaranae#1516 on Bnet and Anaranae#3307 on Discord.

I hope to hear from you Janzia.

Ana

Thank you all for the responses! It’s definitely giving us something to mull over and think about. I’m going to talk to my friends and we hope to come to a decision before the prepatch hits. Again, thank you all for the responses!

1 Like

We definitely fit the bill if you’re still looking!

Remnant of the Fallen on Earthen Ring is a friendly, still fairly small, and casual place to call home!

We enjoy all kinds of activities and are rounding out a raid team for normal runs in SL! But most of the time we hang out, level alts, dungeons, bit of pvp and M+ or whatever!

We’ve gotten much more active lately and are all excited for what’s coming, so if you wanna check us out, stop on by or hit me up anytime!

Gnomesftw#1868 btag or #3645 on discord!

Good luck and safe travels! :slight_smile: