/castsequence works on Mage but not Priest

I’m having some weird issues with /castsequence ONLY on my 70 priest.

My macro is:
/castsequence Power Word: Fortitude,Inner Fire,Shadow Protection,Touch of Weakness
While it DOES cast all 4 spells in sequence, it WILL NOT show the icon for the next spell to cast?

On my 43 Mage
/castsequence Arcane Intellect, Mage Armor, Dampen Magic
works perfectly every time! Meaning AI cast, then icon changes to MA, then changes to DM…

Once, I deleted macro from the toon specific macros, re-wrote it in the general macro section, it worked correctly once, then right back to remaining on the first spell in sequence.

CLEARLY there is a bug in the game and I reported it earlier today. I also have the same addons loaded on both toons.

choose the ? for you icon and put #showtooltip as the first line.

1 Like

OMG, I just figured out what you said before I read your reply…
I was looking at the macros-cache.txt and could see the difference between my mage macro and priest macro, of course disregarding the actual spells.

That’s where I noticed this on the mage but not on the priest -
VER 3 0000000001000012 “Buffs” “INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK”
/castsequence reset=4 Power Word: Fortitude, Inner Fire, Shadow Protection, Touch of Weakness
END

On the Priest it was actually showing the spellid # (135987) instead of the “INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK”. That is what is causing the malfunction. Weird stuff

Basically exactly what you said lol

Thanks for the response.

Also, for anyone reading, by using the ? icon, when you save the macro it will automatically show the correct icon for your first spell listed in your sequence.

Make sure to add #showtooltip

#showtooltip
/castsequence Power Word: Fortitude,Inner Fire,Shadow Protection,Touch of Weakness