Castsequence macro

/castsequence [@cursor] [] Colossus Smash, Spear of Bastion

Any idea why this doesn’;t work?

I have a feeling its because colossus smash is a targeted spell, not an aoe like spear of bastion. But then how do i make this castsequence work? I’d still need @cursor for Spear of bastion.

In what way is it not working?

Targeted spells will ignore the “@cursor”.

Castsequence isn’t the best command for a variety of reasons.
This will work better for you in the long run. Normal macro activation and you get smash. Hold down a modifier key (shift, Ctrl, alt – whatever is not keybound) get spear.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod,@cursor] spear of bastion; Colossus Smash

or even cast both simultaneously which works because Colossus Smash is off the gcd

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] spear of bastion
/cast Colossus Smash

macro does colossus smash then resets itself.

Sounds like you might have not actually put the macro on your bars.

1 Like

no it is def on my bars.

might have something to do with the fact that colossus smash is a single target ability while warbreaker is an aoe ability?

Nope.

If a spell in a castsequence is successfully executed it moves on to the next, period.

Sequences that aren’t working properly will get to a part in the sequence and then stop advancing, as in won’t cast the current spell.

What you’re describing is completely alien based off the code you posted.

The only thing that comes to mind is a item/spell conflict. I can’t see in FrameXML where it would necessarily break this but there’s a lot hidden in the CastSequence code that isn’t visible in the client.

Delete the macro. If the macro doesn’t disappear from your toolbar instantly, you know that you had never added it to your toolbar.

Then simply recreate the macro and drag it onto your toolbar.