Cast Sequence without looping

Curious if I can create a cast sequence macro that doesn’t loop back around. I’ve been using the macro below, but if I spam it I always end up canceling Ghost Wolf.

/castsequence reset=3 Ghost Wolf, Water Walking

I’ve tried adding a third ability to which I don’t have access to the end to lock it out, but that only works once. When the system catches on it won’t let the macro work at all until I reload. There are probably other ways to do the same thing, but I’m trying to add this line into my mount macro.

This functionality may be intended, which is fine. Just wondering if I’m missing something.

EDIT:

This is a workaround I’ve come up with. It’s not ideal, but I think it’s the best option for me. Casts Ghost Wolf immediately for a quick getaway and spam it to get Water Walking while moving, in combat or indoors. (Great for escapes if there’s water near.) Stand still and double click to mount. Wait for the GCD to mount with Water Walking too.

/cast [form:1] Water Walking
/cast [flyable, form:1] Turbo-Charged Flying Machine; [form:1] Armored Razorback
/cast [form:0] Ghost Wolf

Ended up here from a somewhat unrelated google search and noticed you didn’t get any replies.

The simplest solution to your initial problem is this:

/cast [noform] Ghost Wolf; Water Walking

The second one where you’ve included mounts is quite a bit trickier. It can be done, but it requires some creativity with the conditionals that will add limitations and choosing those limitations would be entirely personal preference.