Cast Bar Missing?

Hi!

So logged on this morning to fix all my bars/raid frames, and I realized my cast bar that is just above the abilities bar is gone for all my characters except for one?

Is this a bug or is there an option that I am not seeing? Why is not visible on 5 of my characters and is for 1?

*I have all add-on's disabled.
1 Like
There WAS some kind of issue with castbars that seems to have been fixed by some minor Blizz update. I use Quartz, and yesterday no cast bars (try playing w/o a castbar!). Today I planned on disabling Quartz and going back to the stock ones, BUT Quartz was back working.
I'm sure you've probably figured it out by now, but for anyone else looking for the solution to this, at some point you probably accidentally checked a box on your portrait/health pane under the "move frame" tab that says "cast bar underneath." Look where you go to lock/unlock your health bar.
30 Likes

Thank you for posting this

2 Likes

OMG!!! Thank you so much Darke!!! I have not been able to see the bosses casts for a while. It’s extremely difficult to manage a team without it.

Please read the forum guidelines regarding “SPAM” posts which include pointless necro-posting (like this).

No, a years-later “Thank you” is not a valid reason to resurrect an ancient post like this.

okay ill do, thank you

Thank you so much!