Cast bar gone

Lost my cast bar also enemy cast bar , i disabled all addons and still its gone any help please, thank you

Off
/script CastingBarFrame:UnregisterAllEvents()

On
/script CastingBarFrame:RegisterAllEvents()

29 Likes

Just tried did not work :frowning:

2 Likes

/script CastingBarFrame:Show()

if it’s still hidden

/script CastingBarFrame:ClearAllPoints(); CastingBarFrame:SetPoint(“CENTER”)

that should put it smack dab in the middle of your screen, if you see it, congrats

/reload

and it will go back to where it should be

9 Likes

so far still not working but when i run that scrript it does show a glimps of it and then disappears

the only way I know of to do what you just described is through an addon triggering off casting or the cast frame showing so that would be my guess but you said you disabled them all. I would double check to be sure but you can try renaming or moving (NOT DELETING) your interface,cache, and wtf folder.

Yea all addons arre disabled

I’d try moving those folders then, you can follow the steps here, pretty much the same thing I said

I’d like to reiterate once more though, don’t delete these folders. Cache and Interface are generally irrelevant but the WTF folder has all your settings for your addons for all your characters.

1 Like

Did that still missing now im doin a repair ;\

1 Like

Did a reinstall of the game and still no cast bar

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cast-bar-missing/6522/3

He says it’s in the portrait/health pane.

To be more clear, right click your portrait.

4 Likes

well now it works on my charactor but not my focus to see when they are casting

also after reinstalling it kepts same keybinds macros everything , and thats with me deleting the folders as well

I believe that data is stored server side. If you get a new computer and install wow certain things will still be as you set them.

I found it for you. It’s in the Twisting Nether.

You need to do 3 layers of Twisting Corridor to bring it back

1 Like

Nobody ever had a fix for this? My cast bars are missing and I have moved everything from my folders one by one and still have no cast bars, even fully reinstalled the game and still, focus and target cast bars are missing and no scripts to show/activate/center them have worked.

1 Like

I would like to give my 2 cents answer on this topic, since I got few times this problem of casting spell bar under the NPC disappearing (quite disturbing when you have to interrupt)

Simply try shift+v or ctrl+v (till you see “TURNED ON”)

If anyone else stumbles upon this issue, what worked for me is disabling and re-enabling the Plater addon. Seems as though certain weakauras cause a conflict with that addon and disable the cast bar for some reason

8 Likes

I’m a little late to the topic but I was just having an issue like this as well.

My issue was indeed plater. There is an option under the Cast Bar tab; Hide Blizzard Player Cast Bar.

Uncheck that.

2 Likes