Case closed

Case closed

dude sounds like a you issue

You released the boss - if you dont kill it he roams free thus forcing a reset. You might not like the instance design but its not a bug.

Why are people missing the obvious question here.

how the fudge do you wipe on this?
this boss is a freebee after clearing the first rooms.

1 Like

it is kind of the point… there is no mechanic during this fight that makes it wipeable.

you can wand the guy to death.

Case closed

It isn’t a bug, the same way that if you wipe on Rend you’re also unable to do the event again.
This is working as intended, the solution to this is to just clear again the first part

2 Likes

Case closed

if you wipe on rend you will also be locked out. that’s just the way it is.

High up in Blackrock Spire the orcs have captured a servant of fire, the Pyroguard Emberseer. Find his place of imprisonment, slay his captors, and then slay the emberseer.

You killed the warlocks that held him captive, how would him staying there to get captured by a new dozen of warlocks, instead of returning to his master, make sense?

Case closed

That will happen in multiple fights in there

If you DI on rend…you will break teh fight

And yet its also stupid with Rend.

Combined all the egyptian god cards yet willy?

No but i smoked some 12 year old at my local card store with obelisk

And u can 4 man up to rend…how do u wipe there? lol

Case closed

How did u expect teh event to restart when u DI’d? lol

You should be making posts on your guild’s discord about how they’re dogs and need to play better hahahaha

Thats not the point. A di a ressurect a wipe. It doesnt matter. The fact is it feels very cheap to have to start the whole dungeon again because you wiped on some boss no one cares about. Cheap bugged game mechanics. It doesnt feel right and should be fixed because it feels STUPID.
Change some hunter spells from the original game but leave this in the game. TOTAL STUPID.

Didn’t you say you were “No-changes” in another post? So much for that, eh? Don’t wipe on a boss that is nearly impossible to wipe on next time.

1 Like

Im not convinced that this existed in no changes.
Is there any proof it did? Can you link evidence? If it did then I will pass on the fix.