Carnagias #1 Crafter on BH tons of happy customers. All recipes max ranks in DF. Available around the clock

I’m on daily 12pm-10pm EST or longer usually 12-20+ hour streams so you should be able to reach me any time. Free recrafts w/your mats, Max Ranks. I also have almost all recipes in the entire game if you want something of that nature crafted.

ALL Professions+ All Recipes R3/R5
Auto R5 w/insights on ALL professions
Mettles on hands + can help on mats
BNET Carnagias1134 DM anytime
Number one crafter on Bleeding Hollow <3

My kitty cats Harley Quinn and Joker are live with me daily too so if you love cats YAY! <3

Carnagias-Jewelcrafter-Alchemist: She has Hour Glass Ring recipe.

Hideandrunok-Jewelcrafter-Inscription: She has the Lariat recipe. Send hissing Rune orders to her. She has Emerald Dream contract.

Runandhideok-Blacksmith-Engineer

Zaracarmia-Engineer-Miner: She can smelt all ores into bars. Has Part Platter secret toy recipe. She’s my main Engineer, Runandhideok is new so I’m skilling him up. Send all engineer orders to Zara.

Aintnograves-Enchanter-Tailor: Send all bag/crest/spore cloak orders etc anytime.

Carnmurdayou-Inscription-Engineering: Same as Run she’s need Engineer. She has Emerald Dream contract the same as Hide.

Lawlaydowner-Leatherworker-Skinner: I keep decay cauldrons on hand, pricing for decay orders are 20k flat for any number of crafts. 10k to crafting and 10k for running dungeon.

Here’s my tips for all crafts, prices don’t change, always the same. Keep in mind free crafts for friends/supporters/community members/guild members, it’s only right. <3

Recrafts - 8k any number of crafts.
Decay Leatherworking items: 20k flat any number of crafts.
Max Rank Procs - 10k proc for proc any number of crafts.
Max Rank No Procs with insight buff - 15k any number of crafts.
Rank 3 Primary Stat Gems - 10k flat with insight buff no proc.

Send an order in anytime, if I’m afk I have my 2 computers iPhone+iPad linked together so I am see/hear your message to make your order right away RIGHT ON TIME gnome

If you have any questions or need help on learning how professions work lmk.