Capable Raider LFG

Hello everyone! I’m currently wanting to get back into raiding after a disaster in my last raiding guild and taking some time to be casual. I am central time zone and looking for an evening raid guild. I am willing to play just about any class and faction for the right guild. I have experience in BFA raiding as a BM/survival hunter and prot warrior but am capable with any class. Please reach out to me on Discord - Lostariel#4012 or respond here.

Hey Nalatha! I know your title says prot but if dps is an option for you (we are currently full up on tanks) - we might be a good fit for each other! :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hi Nalatha!

Our guild is recruiting all roles currently. We are 4/8M and transitioning from a Heroic focused guild to Mythic. We raid 6 hours a week, Wed/Thurs 8-11pm eastern, and try to keep things light. Looking for players with a team mentality. I’ll link more info below and reach out on Disc as well!

If interested contact on Battlenet:
Iliuvatar#1905 - GM
Crusadan#1192 - Officer
Apollymi#1215 - Officer
Dupe#11171 - Officer
Or PM me on Discord (Iliuvatar#8663)

Website -https://parable.world-

Who We Are
Parable is shifting focus from Heroic to Mythic raiding. We have had success in Mythic this expansion and are looking to add the final pieces to the puzzle. Our immediate goal is to have a team of 25 players who can play at a high level on a limited schedule. Most of us have played for years, but have full time jobs, families, or other commitments. We therefore look to do the most with our time. If you are looking for a fun group and a raid team that is extremely reliable, we are the guild for you. Prefer players 21+.

Expectations

Team Mentality
We are a team first guild. We value team progression over individual accomplishments. We are in it together. Therefore trades are abundant, most players donate to the bank, we help each other to improve and we create an environment that allows players to grow and improve. We don’t have time for elitist mentalities.

Preparedness
We expect players to know their class. This means best in slot items, best azerite traits, ideal talents, etc. Players should know how to sim their toons/gear. Players should remain competitive with their HoA level and we encourage guildies to complete a +10 key each week. Players should make all raid nights barring emergencies, research all boss fights in advance, and show up gemmed, enchanted and in discord.

Attendance
Mythic raiding is a commitment and it requires a strong group with good chemistry. It is important that our raiders can make at least 90% of the raids. We are hoping to build a strong bench to fill in in the case of absences. We will always understand if a change in work schedule or an emergency occurs. Outside of that, consistency is extremely important.

Performance
Players should perform at a competitive level. They should have the hang of raid fights within a few pulls and be able to adjust on the fly. Players should be aware of their utility and be able to utilize it. We generally hope players can pull a minimum of 80% of their sim. We do our best to help struggling players should they need it.

Other Perks
We have a very active Mythic plus crowd, with many running M10-15 each week.
We have a donation incentive system called Parable+
We have a website and a facebook page
We provide feasts, flasks and potions for our raiders
Our discord is active
We get to know our raiders and build a tight-knit community.

Hello!

I am here with the guild Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52!

My guild is AoTC and pushing into mythic.

We’re looking for people who are able to go ranged (Ele sham/SPriest/Lock/Hunter) for our raids on friday and Saturday from 7:45-11pm EST (which I want to say is an hour off from CST time)

I’d love to talk more and tell you more about my guild if you’re interested!

Okashiro#11455 is my battlenet tag!

Good luck!

Hello Nalatha,
I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.
I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

1 Like

Hi Nalatha! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hello there! My guild on Hyjal - Horde is looking for more raiders/active members for current and future content. If faction/server change is on the table, we raid fri/sat 6-9 pst (8-11 central). We are a heroic focused guild and strive for AotC and dabble in mythics for fun. We do fun runs on Wednesday (achieves, clear heroic content for alts etc) M+ through out the week If this is something that peeks your interest please add my btag so we can chat :slight_smile: Hera#1937.

You can also take a gander at our forum post The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! (8/8H TEP) and drop a tell there.

GL and cheers!

Hi there!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey Nalatha!

It sounds like our guild has what you are looking for. We are 3/8M and are starting to push into the back half of Mythic EP. We are recruiting for IMMEDIATE raid spots. I sent you a friend request on discord. I’d love to have the opportunity to chat with you. Here is a little more about our guild:

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M Eternal Palace. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster in Eternal Palace. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, DPS DK, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hey Nalatha! I’d love to chat with you about my central time team Indecisive! Take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Hi Nalatha! We’re currently full on tanks, but we are always looking for capable DPS to join our team!

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Undying Resolution (Alliance-Elune) is an AoTC guild that strives to push progression in a reduced amount of time. As a long-running guild we understand that people have families, jobs and lives outside of the game and we encourage you to do so! As we are a group of mature adults we are looking for like-minded individuals who are team oriented, well versed in their class/spec(s) and the fights but above all can exhibit patience when it’s needed and can communicate effectively.

Raid Progress: 8/8 Heroic TEP

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
We sometimes run alt raids or other optional activities Sunday nights.

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hi Nalatha

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hi Nalatha,

Ill reach out on discord but here is our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586