Can't Xfer Character 30 Minutes After Others

I transferred a couple of characters, then had to wait to transfer my last one as it was waiting for a sold auction to finally go to mailbox. After the ~30 minutes I had to wait, I tried to transfer the character only to find that it is no longer bringing up the option to move to the Wild Growth server. This is Lone Wolf Alliance → Wild Growth, btw. 2 characters transferred, 1 stuck after 30 minute wait between transfers.

Please let me know if something is going wrong or if my character is stuck on this server.

Thanks!

It’s probably just faction locked atm. Assuming they’ll open them up again once the servers people are going to balance out more. If not, well 2 out of 3 would make you the greatest baseball hitter to ever exist so you got that going for ya

Thx for the reply. I’ll keep checking. Hopefully I can get him through, but if he doesn’t make it… well, it wouldn’t be the end of the world, I guess.

1 Like

I imagine you’re alliance. I’m horde living flame and transfering some characters now. Opening up space for you :smiley: Tho, waiting on some auctions that sold to get delivered first on my bank alt. Hope it makes it over too. :open_mouth:

1 Like